Check out some classic K-1 memorabilia I got from Japan

Symbolic Death

8========D~~~~~~
Banned
Reaction score
I got this mint, new in box Andy Hug/Ernesto Hoost action figures from Japan. Call me gay if you like but I think this is some cool stuff. First dolls I've ever had, I promise guys.

VxLvMWe.jpg

tUipXtS.jpg

fgQ92L1.jpg

These were made from the leftovers of Hasbros GI Joe factory in Japan. I believe only two thousand were ever made. I have number 93.

I thought it was opened at first because Andy Hug wasnt strapped in, but actually the elastic was just 20 years old and fell naturally. The original tape was still on, and Andys K-1 shorts and Ernestos hat are unopened so I know its really mint.

I got this Masaaki Satake doll and punching bag and dog too for less than 3 dollars. I havent been able to find any reference for this on the internet.

sSYvEgv.jpg

Lastly I got a funny t-shirt.This is a meme shirt from a commercial they did in the 90s.

7UuevPS.jpg

What do they look like with their clothes off?

Nah, thats pretty cool. Those were epic times for kickboxing.

call you gay for this?

damn man,im like 100% jealous right now <DCrying>

Good stuff man! Nothing gay about it, awesome stuff. Nice t-shirt too :D

where did you find those?
They were from yahoo auction japan, which is their version of ebay. Normally only japanese citizens can register on the site because they make you link your japanese bank account to your profile. So you have to go through an intermediary. There are a few different ones available, but the most reasonable site I found was zenmarket.jp. They have a really easy interface, good customer service, and only charge 3 dollars per item. They will hold your items for 45 days for free, so you can get a bunch of stuff and they will ship it in one box. Shipping from Japan is pretty expensive so them bundling it saves you a lot. I got all this stuff airmailed in about 7 days for ~35 bucks.

Nothing gay about it. This is some good stuff.

Cool stuff, nothing "gay" about any of it.

I was in Japan back in March and tried to find stuff like this. I saw a lot of WWE and Puroresu stuff, but nothing like this.

i got a reem k1 shirt :D

thats cool stuff dude!

They were from yahoo auction japan, which is their version of ebay. Normally only japanese citizens can register on the site because they make you link your japanese bank account to your profile. So you have to go through an intermediary. There are a few different ones available, but the most reasonable site I found was zenmarket.jp. They have a really easy interface, good customer service, and only charge 3 dollars per item. They will hold your items for 45 days for free, so you can get a bunch of stuff and they will ship it in one box. Shipping from Japan is pretty expensive so them bundling it saves you a lot. I got all this stuff airmailed in about 7 days for ~35 bucks.

I'd sell a kidney for K1 action figures. good stuff man.

You guys think I should open it?

On one hand, some japanese guy spent 20 years without opening it. Its also probably worth more unopened, though Im not going to sell it.

On the other hand, I wanna play dress up! Plus I want to inspect Andys man-parts for a possible Mark Hunt appendage <{ohyeah}>

img3700-1493326136.jpg

You guys think I should open it?

On one hand, some japanese guy spent 20 years without opening it. Its also probably worth more unopened, though Im not going to sell it.

On the other hand, I wanna play dress up! Plus I want to inspect Andys man-parts for a possible Mark Hunt appendage <{ohyeah}>

img3700-1493326136.jpg

"100% Virgin material" in the top right corner

Nice stuff man.

Hoost and Hugs fights are classics, some of my favorite K-1 moments.

Nice name too, Chuck Schuldiner is a legend, RIP.

Whatever happened to boobs, didn’t he used to sell this stuff since he lived in Japan?

Whatever happened to boobs, didn’t he used to sell this stuff since he lived in Japan?
Not sure whatever happened to him. He pretty much disappeared everywhere online. Could have died, not sure though. I never got along with that guy.

Back