Check out this video (chuck Norris style disarming)

Can I bring 2 katana's?

Depends how you carry them i guess. a Katana Tanto combo is probably better or the tanto, katana and wakizashi load out.

Either way make sure its covered in rainbows and you'll have no problem doing anything in DT TO

Depends how you carry them i guess. a Katana Tanto combo is probably better or the tanto, katana and wakizashi load out.

Either way make sure its covered in rainbows and you'll have no problem doing anything in DT TO

What about Vancouver my cuz lives over their, I would love to pay him a "visit"?

No I don't mean kill him.

I knew of a bouncer that was stabbed to death, he was part of a three man door crew, they chucked out a guy half their size once, he took it personally and came back with a large hunting knife strapped to his hand and stabbed one of the bouncers to death, 3 large experienced guys could not stop one guy half their size from killing one of them, if the intent is there and the attacker has no fear of the possible outcome, it's pretty hard to stop them, even if you have a firearm.

i had someone swing a smaller pocket knife with maybe a 2 or 3" blade at me when I was younger, he probably could have got me if he really wanted to, but it was more to scare me than anything.

i don't have audio (at work right now) but did he actually kick the knife out his hand? either way, if someone's robbing a store with a knife, i'm running out of there! no need to try and be a hero over some dollars. good to know a kick could work, i assumed the best knife defense is two hands on one wrist control, to try and make them drop it or trip them, etc...thanks for sharing!

You'll be eating punches as soon as you grab his wrist with both hands.

true, i was thinking of some sort of arm/wrist lock type attack? like below, but i guess it helps to have the element of surprise like that cop(?) !

pretty good break down of reality vs fantasy martial arts

But doesn't everybody in Canada know the laws in every part of canada?

Not necessarily. You can drink at 18 in Quebec but its 19 in Ontario. Thats just an example of a law thats different province to province. its also the most well known id say;)

Note that he grabbed a bottle off the shelf too. That would be my go-to reaction as well - grab anything that can be used as a weapon. The longer the better.
(that's what she said)
Bruh you're a karate guy, your firsts and feet are registered as lethal weapons, no other weapons needed

Not necessarily. You can drink at 18 in Quebec but its 19 in Ontario. Thats just an example of a law thats different province to province. its also the most well known id say;)

But that doesn't make any sense. Your basically saying that everybody in America doesn't know the laws in every part? That's impossible.

But that doesn't make any sense. Your basically saying that everybody in America doesn't know the laws in every part? That's impossible.

"thats impossible." well it isnt actually.
https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/weird-state-laws#
A lot of states and provinces have varying laws or even some laws others dont. If you dont look into it you wouldnt really know another states laws. some laws are overarching. others are not. Its not like you get taught all the state's laws in school...also everyone in canada knowing laws for every province in the second largest country in the world is a little crazy to expect

Edit: Another example is in the US incest is illegal in all but two states. In New Jersey and Rhode Island, incest between consenting adults (16 or over for Rhode Island, 18 or over for New Jersey) is not a criminal offence, though marriage is not allowed in either state.

Last edited:
Edit: Another example is in the US incest is illegal in all but two states. In New Jersey and Rhode Island, incest between consenting adults (16 or over for Rhode Island, 18 or over for New Jersey) is not a criminal offence, though marriage is not allowed in either state.
Let them bang

KARATE (9).jpg A good technique would be something like the internal kick of karate

it was a knife, he says so in the video. that guys channel is good. I dont think the Robber was very intent on stabbing anyone, just using it to scare, if he wanted to stab that man he could have easily.
You're right, if that robber was a little more aware then all he had to do was turn his wrist a little and voila guy gets stabbed in the ankle...

Back