Check out this video (chuck Norris style disarming)

But that doesn't make any sense. Your basically saying that everybody in America doesn't know the laws in every part? That's impossible.
No it's true. I don't even know all the laws in where I do live. I'm pretty sure there literally hundreds of thousands of laws in America.

At least your not eating steel to the face...

What? So your plan is to eat punches and hold onto to dear life? How many are you going to eat before you let go and get shanked?

What? So your plan is to eat punches and hold onto to dear life? How many are you going to eat before you let go and get shanked?
No that's stupid, I wouldn't stop dead in my tracks and do nothing. I would immediately for hand control then advance to a wrist lock, and hope to God I do it fast enough so that he doesn't just grab it with his other hand. Of course this is all based on me not being able to flee. Of course I would get bruised and of course I would bleed. But I'm not just rolling over and dying without a fight dude...

No it's true. I don't even know all the laws in where I do live. I'm pretty sure there literally hundreds of thousands of laws in America.

But that's impossible, that's like saying everybody in south America doesn't know the laws in every part of south america.

Are you sure I need help? I think some schizophrenics need help not me.

1.You have to read a dictionary and find the word "impossible".

2.You have two people, an American and a Canadian both telling you we dont know the laws in every part of our country.

Edit:No idea if Dudemanguy is american just guessing

I can also almost assure you that not everyone in south America knows every south american law...there are like 12 countries in the south American CONTINENT...just do some research before typing or listen to the information that people are trying to give you bruv

But doesn't everybody in Canada know the laws in every part of canada?

But that doesn't make any sense. Your basically saying that everybody in America doesn't know the laws in every part? That's impossible.

But that's impossible, that's like saying everybody in south America doesn't know the laws in every part of south america.

Last edited:
1.You have to read a dictionary and find the word "impossible".

2.You have two people, an American and a Canadian both telling you we dont know the laws in every part of our country.

Edit:No idea if Dudemanguy is american just guessing

I can also almost assure you that not everyone in south America knows every south american law...there are like 12 countries in the south American CONTINENT...just do some research before typing or listen to the information that people are trying to give you bruv

Your taking me a little too seriously lol, even @dudeguyman didn't take it that seriously.

here some good footage of some ninja tricks kinda working in a real knife attack

this ones great too, my favoirte is at 20 seconds in

Bruh you're a karate guy, your firsts and feet are registered as lethal weapons, no other weapons needed
As funny as that sounds, the law here states that a martial artist assaulting another person with his bare hands may be charged for "armed" assault. (pun not intended)

Your taking me a little too seriously lol, even @dudeguyman didn't take it that seriously.

Im not really taking seriously. Just trying to get the point across since you kept saying the same thing...basically in the same way. I really couldn't tell it was a joke but its cool they made you into an emoji! <16>

I got mugged at knifepoint a few years back. 4 guys 1 with a knife, I weighed up my chances and gave them my wallet (only had $20 max in it anyway) that was it we all just walked away.
I felt like a bitch just handing over my wallet without a fight but there was no 'winning' in this scenario
If they had actually attacked me I would been forced to fight for my life. But they just surrounded me, one pulled the knife I have them my shit.
They didn't take my cellphone, bag or shoes though. They seemed happy with $20

I got mugged at knifepoint a few years back. 4 guys 1 with a knife, I weighed up my chances and gave them my wallet (only had $20 max in it anyway) that was it we all just walked away.
I felt like a bitch just handing over my wallet without a fight but there was no 'winning' in this scenario
If they had actually attacked me I would been forced to fight for my life. But they just surrounded me, one pulled the knife I have them my shit.
They didn't take my cellphone, bag or shoes though. They seemed happy with $20

And that's where a katana comes in handy damn I'm learning what I should do in real life situations now lol.

And that's where a katana comes in handy damn I'm learning what I should do in real life situations now lol.
The whole thing was weird. There wasn't any fear. I looked them in the eye considered my options, realised that at the very least I was going to get bashed by 4 wanna be thugs. And handed over the wallet like a business transaction
If I pulled a weapon (especially a katana LOL) things may have been different

The whole thing was weird. There wasn't any fear. I looked them in the eye considered my options, realised that at the very least I was going to get bashed by 4 wanna be thugs. And handed over the wallet like a business transaction
If I pulled a weapon (especially a katana LOL) things may have been different

Dude but a katana might've scared them man never doubt the katana man.

How's that a real life situation, the minute you're on a main street having that on you, you're gonna get booked for being a nutty dude in public with a sword

Back