Chelsea Manning running for Senate in Maryland...

With the exception of blacks and feminists who wanted Hillary, most of the population didn't like the choice. Before the election cycle started, I said that in a country of 300 million people it was sad that we were quite possibly looking at another Clinton or another Bush as President. I don't like Presidential dynasties - Trump prevented that from happening.

On November 9th, 2016 I predicted that there was a 10% chance that we get Clinton - Trump again. I think percentage is just about right.
If that was true, then Hillary should have underperformed compared to down-ballot races, right?

In a Democracy, people don't always get the candidate they want, but they always get the candidate they deserve.

Maryland deserves the traitor. I hope he wins by a landslide and runs for the Oval Office.

His slogan against Trump can be "At least I had the balls to serve!"

If that was true, then Hillary should have underperformed compared to down-ballot races, right?
No, dems vote for dems; repubs vote for repubs. You can have instances where the candidate has literally died, and they still will get their party's votes.

I have no problem calling her, 'her' if she wants to be identified female. If in her mind she's female, then she's female, but a different type of female.
A different type of female and also a traitor, of course!

I have no problem calling her, 'her' if she wants to be identified female. If in her mind she's female, then she's female, but a different type of female.
A different type of female and also a traitor, of course!
no, she's still not a female.

Shit like this is why I follow American politics rather than American television.
More entertaining. More absurd.

It's bigotry not to vote for him. He has the victim credentials, that supersedes all else.
Woah Woah! Careful there, you might get away with using incorrect gender pronouns once but twice definitely qualifies as a deliberate misuse of the pronoun. If we were in Canada you'd be locked up.

Why Maryland?! She'd win in CA without a problem.
no doubt but that's not the plan. the plan is if she/he loses in Maryland...he/she can freely call Maryland a state full of bigots/transphobe/homophobe...

INB4 someone say something hateful...

tenor.gif
His post was pretty accurate. How is it hateful?

If elected wouldn't Manning need some sort of top secret or some such security clearance?

If elected wouldn't Manning need some sort of top secret or some such security clearance?
yes, as generally any person w/ a federal government email has to have at least a Secret level clearance...not to mention being on specific committees and such which require higher levels of clearance

which this person should never be able to obtain after his actions.

yes, as generally any person w/ a federal government email has to have at least a Secret level clearance...not to mention being on specific committees and such which require higher levels of clearance

which this person should never be able to obtain after his actions.
That's basically what I was going to go to. Given what Manning did they should never be allowe dany sort of security level clearance again imo.

Back