Chicken Mc Gregor

You and me both, kid.
But that does not make anything I wrote wrong...
I’m much richer then Conor in many other ways kid. But hey if whining about him makes you feel better, go for it.

This is a fighting forum you idiot. Go watch money channel.
He was a two weight clsss champion you fuckwit. Just cos he doesn’t fight to you agenda doesn’t preclude him from being spoken about. In fact you yourself have just commented on him. Do you get a free dipshit pass or something?

two years, kid.
his belt on the line.,
But yeah, he "really wanted to!"...
that's why he lost two belts... because he wanted to butthose bums didn't want to pay!
It was 17 months not two years, and he fought Floyd halfway through that time. Negotiations for UFC return began after that and I think Conor knows very well that the longer he waits the more valuable he appears to the UFC.

You know I love you man, but you're wrong on this.

Last edited:
I’m much richer then Conor in many other ways kid. But hey if whining about him makes you feel better, go for it.
you being richer does not make what I said wrong either, kid.
The tragic part is the fact you think it does...

It was 17 months not two years, and he fought Floyd halfway through that time. Negotiations for UFC return began after that and I think Conor knows very well that the longer he waits the more valuable he appears to the UFC.

You speak like fighters fight once every 2 years...
Weren't Conor fans the ones claiming he was the most active fighter??? now defending 17 months between fights? Sorry, it is BS and you know it.

ps: <3 U 2 ;)

Kid, if he was not afraid, he would have signed up the contract and fought him.
he had 2 years to do that and yet decided to shamefully forfeit his belt instead of fighting him...
At no point these two years did Khabib earn that shot until the Barboza fight, at which point he was still behind Ferguson in line

At no point these two years did Khabib earn that shot until the Barboza fight, at which point he was still behind Ferguson in line
which does not change the fact Conor was hinting fighting him in Russia by the end of last year.
Conor could have fought Tony as well, I am not picky.

Conor should have fought period. There are no excuses for forfeiting two belts while completely healthy.

You speak like fighters fight once every 2 years...
Weren't Conor fans the ones claiming he was the most active fighter??? now defending 17 months between fights? Sorry, it is BS and you know it.

ps: <3 U 2 ;)
No I am not saying that Conor is the most active fighter (though he sure used to be pretty good), nor that 17 months without a defence or even a fight booked is OK, it isn't.

What I am saying that it hasn't been close to two years, and that in the exact middle of Conor's current MMA hiatus he fought in his boxing exhibition against Floyd. And the reason he took so long to fight Floyd and now to fight again in the UFC is strictly financial, not to do with his fortitude.

which does not change the fact Conor was hinting fighting him in Russia by the end of last year.

Conor should have fought period. There are no excuses for forfeiting two belts while completely healthy.
He fought in August

Juuuus sayin

And you are ok to wait with him ?

Boy,the world is mot turning around Conor.if he wants to wait let him wait and let the real fighters do their work

two years, kid.
his belt on the line.,
But yeah, he "really wanted to!"...
that's why he lost two belts... because he wanted to butthose bums didn't want to pay!
<{1-17}>

Could you kid stop kid saying kid like a mentally ill kid person kid?

And you are ok to wait with him ?

Boy,the world is mot turning around Conor.if he wants to wait let him wait and let the real fighters do their work

As per my subsequent post:

"No I am not saying that Conor is the most active fighter (though he sure used to be pretty good), nor that 17 months without a defence or even a fight booked is OK, it isn't."

I am not concerned with waiting for Conor. There are other good fighters to watch. If he gets paid and comes back, great. If he sits out and Tweets until his thumbs bleed, also great. My comment is solely concerned with addressing the truth or error of the claim that Conor isn't fighting because he is a coward.

The absurdity of calling a professional fighter a coward notwithstanding, Conor's track record shows he has a high-risk/high-reward mindset. He's not a coward.

As per my subsequent post:

"No I am not saying that Conor is the most active fighter (though he sure used to be pretty good), nor that 17 months without a defence or even a fight booked is OK, it isn't."

I am not concerned with waiting for Conor. There are other good fighters to watch. If he gets paid and comes back, great. If he sits out and Tweets until his thumbs bleed, also great. My comment is solely concerned with addressing the truth or error of the claim that Conor isn't fighting because he is a coward.

The absurdity of calling a professional fighter a coward notwithstanding, Conor's track record shows he has a high-risk/high-reward mindset. He's not a coward.
Thats your opinion and my opinion is that he was afraid of loosing the title and thats the reason for never defending.

I dont care about the money he is making, just think that there are also other fighters around looking for opportunities.
You can not hold a division because you want more money.he was active just to be on top and his uncle gave him everything on his way.
If Khabib doesnt want to defend,stripp him,thats it.

Breh, Im not even a McG fan but even I can admit your act is sad AF. People rightfully murk up Colin Casuals in this piece, but the Conor Haters are by far the most cringe, crazy and regrettable in the annals of MMA fandom.

giphy.gif

Just give it a rest and find something that you like and does not include being obsessed with another full grown man that is a complete stranger to you.

Don't end up like this guy, in the slim event you are not already him:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzueoZVfKypocNsTQQUVvzw/videos

I like to take it straight from the horse's (chicken's) mouth:

"If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped" - said Conor McChicken in an interview a few years ago.

SOURCE: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/conor-...be-stripped-of-belt-wants-spot-on-dublin-card

Freezing up two divisions isn’t a pleasure to see. But if he comes back and has the biggest fight of all time against Khabib, it will have worked for him.
For him, I guess, but I don't really care what works for him. I want to see the supposed best fight the best, not give away belts and brag on Twitter. The guy has one fight at LW in the UFC. One. The amount of attention he gets is absurd. A real champ would be busy cleaning out the top 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back