Chicken Mc Gregor

Thats your opinion and my opinion is that he was afraid of loosing the title and thats the reason for never defending.

I dont care about the money he is making, just think that there are also other fighters around looking for opportunities.
You can not hold a division because you want more money.he was active just to be on top and his uncle gave him everything on his way.
If Khabib doesnt want to defend,stripp him,thats it.
I don't care about the money he is making either, please stop arguing against somebody else when quoting me. I don't care that he's making money, I am only concerned with establishing his motivation (as previously stated).

The UFC gave Conor way too much leeway. Some of that is because he made them a lot of money with the Floyd fight. The fact that he had not fight booked 6 months after the Floyd fight warrants him being stripped, sure. The division shouldn't sit still while he negotiates. And what would happen after this negotiation? Who's to say he wouldn't try to negotiate again after his next fight and stall things for another year?

Still not cowardice.

Last edited:
you being richer does not make what I said wrong either, kid.
The tragic part is the fact you think it does...
You’re clearly wrong, and the tragic part is you don’t even require my superior reflection because you know it yourself, kid.

For him, I guess, but I don't really care what works for him. I want to see the supposed best fight the best, not give away belts and brag on Twitter. The guy has one fight at LW in the UFC. One. The amount of attention he gets is absurd. A real champ would be busy cleaning out the top 10.
That’s all true of course. His attempts to throw a spanner in the works of the usual system is shockingly narcissistic. He also inadvertently created the Bisping log jam by revealing the blueprint and I found that even worse because he was just a journeyman who fluked a win against a complacent champ. But all that doesn’t detract from the fact McGregor is an exceptional fighter.

Mayweather was similar. He avoided opponents till he thought it was in his best interests. That’s infuriating for the fans but it worked for him too despite the accusations. He was also probably one of the all time bests so it could be argued it wasn’t necessary. If Conor ever fights again and beats Khabib for the biggest MMA payday of all time, it’s hard to argue against. He could fight every 3 months like Cerrone and end up moderately wealthy with head trauma and the respect of the fans.

No I am not saying that Conor is the most active fighter (though he sure used to be pretty good), nor that 17 months without a defence or even a fight booked is OK, it isn't.

What I am saying that it hasn't been close to two years, and that in the exact middle of Conor's current MMA hiatus he fought in his boxing exhibition against Floyd. And the reason he took so long to fight Floyd and now to fight again in the UFC is strictly financial, not to do with his fortitude.
Sorry, but I disagree.
That's a terrible excuse.

I understand the hiatus to learn Boxing, but MMA? he could have fought at the end of last year and anytime until now.

And this is not the first (second) belt he forfeits. it is actually the 4th. So don't come and claim it is just an unfortunate set of events.

Conor demands new contracts after every single fights, and this is on him. he has a valid contract with the UFC. if he is not agreeing with the terms, it is on him, and no one else.

And IMHO this is just a great excuse he uses (and you guys allow it). He doesn't want to fight someone,just demand more money and Voila! Excuse made!

That’s all true of course. His attempts to throw a spanner in the works of the usual system is shockingly narcissistic. He also inadvertently created the Bisping log jam by revealing the blueprint and I found that even worse because he was just a journeyman who fluked a win against a complacent champ. But all that doesn’t detract from the fact McGregor is an exceptional fighter.

Mayweather was similar. He avoided opponents till he thought it was in his best interests. That’s infuriating for the fans but it worked for him too despite the accusations. He was also probably one of the all time bests so it could be argued it wasn’t necessary. If Conor ever fights again and beats Khabib for the biggest MMA payday of all time, it’s hard to argue against. He could fight every 3 months like Cerrone and end up moderately wealthy with head trauma and the respect of the fans.
I don't blame Conor for his choices as much as I blame the public for enabling him by eating up his schtick. As for being an exceptional fighter, we'll never really know how "exceptional" he really is. Imagine if Weidman moved up to beat a relatively weak LHW champ after he beat Silva, then vacated both belts and didn't fight again. His record would be even stronger than Conor's, but it turned out he wasn't as exceptional as many people thought. If people don't mind him playing this game then fine, but don't tell me how great he is until he actually defends a belt against top ranked guys and clears out a division.

I don't blame Conor for his choices as much as I blame the public for enabling him by eating up his schtick. As for being an exceptional fighter, we'll never really know how "exceptional" he really is. Imagine if Weidman moved up to beat a relatively weak LHW champ after he beat Silva, then vacated both belts and didn't fight again. His record would be even stronger than Conor's, but it turned out he wasn't as exceptional as many people thought. If people don't mind him playing this game then fine, but don't tell me how great he is until he actually defends a belt against top ranked guys and clears out a division.
You can’t blame Conor for the quality of his opponents. He beat Aldo exactly the way he said he would and most people scoffed at his confidence beforehand. Aldo was one of the most dominant champs ever. He also went straight after RDA who looked pretty invincible at the time too. And Alvarez was a solid fighter if not the most talented and he literally embarrassed him.

The Nate fight was his one recent blemish and even then he was looking pretty good till he gassed.

He seems to be earning more money than you kid.

I wish you could understand how creepy it is for a person to brag about someone else's money, even moreso when it's a person that doesn't even know that the person doing the bragging exists.

I wish you could understand how creepy it is for a person to brag about someone else's money, even moreso when it's a person that doesn't even know that the person doing the bragging exists.
I don’t give a fuck how much money McGregor has. It doesn’t stop him being a dick. But it also doesn’t make him a bad fighter.

Kid, I don't have to provide you with shit.
We have CONOR HIMSELF saying (AFTER Floyd's humiliating loss) that he would fight at the end of the year.
We have numeroud reports that Dana was trying to set him up to fight Tony or Khabib.
We have everything.

COnor refused by demanding more money so he would not have to fight.

he FORFEITED both his belts. Shamefully.

Only retards like you support him not fighting.
You run out of excuse the same way he run out of belts.

now he is irrelevant. an ex-fighter, creating problems so he remains relevant... his only fights are on twitter...

<mma4> Serious points made...

Is Russia shit hole or not , on a Russian steam for a rizin card they told me it’s a lot of drug addicts , aka meth heads . So is it a terrible place or not .

IgIiEB1.gif

When literally nothing is your argument, you know you've gone full retard.

Oh there is plenty to my argument, you just don't understand it. I'll give you a hint: When Dana White says something, the best bet is that the opposite is true.

Back