Chicken wings DIP..... NO dip, Ranch, Blue Cheese, or..?

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother!

No dip.

I never understood the ranch or blue cheese. Let's get these wings in this sauce then nerf the heat and or flavor with some dip.

I like blue cheese on some wings, but not all, depends what the flavor of wing is. Never really been into ranch, I don't hate it but it doesn't add anything for me.

tzatziki sauce with extra hot buffalo wings plus the sauce has cucumber so its healthy.

fa5828c4a07811e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Sriracha.jpg

Blue cheese for buffalo, like a person of class. Tend to eat a lot of Korean fried wings these days and those don’t need extra dip tho.

See I'm glad this thread got made because it's forever been a 'wonder' of mine
As a Brit, and admittedly we have AWFUL food, so no one needs to make that gag
What's the fucking obsession with wings?
They're messy as fuck and there's a teeny tiny amount of meat on them and there loaded in calories because of all the messy sauce all over em
When I was in Vegas people were ordering like 50 in a bucket at hooters and I'm like.. the fuck

Crunchy, salty, spicey and hand held....perfect food for enjoying with the beverage of your choice

See I'm glad this thread got made because it's forever been a 'wonder' of mine
As a Brit, and admittedly we have AWFUL food, so no one needs to make that gag
What's the fucking obsession with wings?
They're messy as fuck and there's a teeny tiny amount of meat on them and there loaded in calories because of all the messy sauce all over em
When I was in Vegas people were ordering like 50 in a bucket at hooters and I'm like.. the fuck

They taste amazing...

No dip for me but I usually get mango habenero wings. Already has a lot of flavor and the thought of mixing that with ranch, bleu cheese, etc. sounds gross.

Blue Cheese or nothing. I don't need the blue cheese and usually don't get it but sometimes wings need it. If it's a good wing it shouldn't need any dipping sauce though. The wing should be able to stand on it's own.

No dip. I also only eat wings that are conjured by a magical wizard.

Also what the fuck is a boneless wing? Isn't that just a chicken nugget?

Back