chicks who can do stuff are hottest

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
they dont even have to be quite as hot and its still a blow out for me Id say. A girl who has no talents but looking good and no athletic ability is such a massive boner drain.

ex)
bIbaDcJ_d.jpg

vs
Beautiful-Victorias-Secret-Model-Martha-Hunt-Modeling-For-Victorias-Secret-Swim-Ads-Bikini-Advertisements.jpg

Last edited:
Soon we might let them do defined stuff, like work. Those ones will really boggle your mind.

i tend to agree
olympic hotties for instance turn me on more that pro instagram attention whores

These pictures really did a good job of showing me your point.

Real beauties don't have to do a damn thing.

490BDC4400000578-5373911-image-a-34_1518211669691.jpg

Except maybe suck somebody off on night vision.

This applies to all humans
It's why powerful and/or talented ugly, old men can bang 10s on a regular basis

Wholeheartedly agree. It won't make an ugly girl hot, but it will make an average girl attractive and a pretty girl super attractive .

This applies to all humans
It's why powerful and/or talented ugly, old men can bang 10s on a regular basis

no, i'm pretty sure powerful, ugly, old men use their power to bang 10s on a regular basis.

that's Harvey Weinstein 101

no, i'm pretty sure powerful, ugly, old men use their power to bang 10s on a regular basis.

that's Harvey Weinstein 101
Cult leaders, musicians, athletes, pretty much any guy with some kind of talent can land a hot chick

Generally speaking I like people with pussies.

The bar has been set so low now that a girl who can do stuff is considered a catch.

i like my women how i like my morning tea, with big tits

I agree. Talent is sexy. Of course, it does have to be combined with at least decent looks. I often grow a bit weary at the level of vulgarity of the instahoes you see in the pics section... or even like 90% of female singers out there right now.

Don't feel that way about, say... Serena Williams, prime Joni Mitchell (the Led Zepplin song about her is great btw), Pernille Blume (Danish swimmer), Caroline Wozniacki - or just the average smart or funny girl you meet at work. That's the type of girl that really turns me on, but it's not something you can see in an instagram pic.

Back