Child abuse or good, solid parenting?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I keep seeing more and more stories about kids who think they were born with the wrong body parts and the stories seem to indicate that good, loving parents understand their children's feelings and allow them to express themselves in whatever way they feel. Some parents have even allowed their kids to take drugs and even have surgeries in what we are told is an attempt to allow their children to fulfill their dreams.

Maybe these commentators are right, but with children so young, how can we really know? I saw this pic of this little boy and it really made me wonder:

LIB%2BBOY%252811%2529.jpg

Where is the war room on this one?

I keep seeing more and more stories about kids who think they were born with the wrong body parts and the stories seem to indicate that good, loving parents understand their children's feelings and allow them to express themselves in whatever way they feel. Some parents have even allowed their kids to take drugs and even have surgeries in what we are told is an attempt to allow their children to fulfill their dreams.

Maybe these commentators are right, but with children so young, how can we really know? I saw this pic of this little boy and it really made me wonder:

LIB%2BBOY%252811%2529.jpg

Where is the war room on this one?
I don't care if you are a girl my child at that age is never wearing that shirt.

Let kids play and dress how they want to dress.

This sentence from your op pretty much is a good rule to go on

good, loving parents understand their children's feelings and allow them to express themselves in whatever way they feel.

Trannys are susceptible to depression, loneliness, suicide, self harm, drug abuse, seen as a sexual fetish meant to be used and abused. A good parent will try to prevent that at all costs.

How to protect your kid and stop him from becoming a tranny:

Don't let your kid watch tv. Seeing a flamboyant tv host may influence him. There's also a lot of gay innuendos and other disturbing stuff in children's cartoons.

From Nickelodeon to Disney: children's TV leads the way for LGBT characters
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...vision-lgbt-characters-nickelodeon-loud-house

Be active with your child and get him to do stuff most normal kids do. Play in the dirt/creeks, bugs, play with toy soldiers, airplanes, trucks etc. not barbie dolls.

Don't let him dress in women's clothing. Tell him why it's wrong.

Keep him strong and athletic.

Choose the right school. If you find out the school he's in is actively brainwashing children with radical progressive liberalism, get him out immediately.

When he's old enough to understand warn him of all the warped garbage progressive libs are pushing these days.

Children has a lot of crazy ass ideas. I was guiding this one kid who felt it was a good idea to staple other kids in the face with a stapler.

Needless to say, I didn't allow himself to express this part of himself.

You need to be an adult in order to make a decision to cut off your dick and surgically replace it with a vagina, this is a no-brainer to me. This also includes hormone therapy. Some parents need the whip to be quite frank.

Lots of people need and get to love and accept who they are. Not surgically altering it.

Love yourself for who you are. This isn't a new or unique concept. Jesus.

Not necessarily child abuse, but still shitty parenting.

That picture is horrendous.
There was another picture around of Charlize Theron's adopted boy wearing a pink dress or something.
A child doesn't know what the fuck he/she wants, or is. And paretns shouldn't be backing a child's wants because there is no way to tell if it is truly how they feel, or if it's a phase. Encouraging them to act out can normalize behavior that may not be actually what they feel.

If you really want the kid to be able to grow into whatever they want, then dress them neutral. Don't dress up boys in dresses and halter tops and skirts. Put them in some gender neutral clothing and colors. As they grow up and mature they can decide what it is they are

I think the majority of sexually confused children, just happen to have sexually confused parents, or parents that push the progressive agenda.

If a boy wants to a wear a dress, I think letting that wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. Most I feel would grow out of it (so long as it wasn’t pushed by a parent).

I draw a very, very hard line at taking any hormones or drugs before a child is 18 and fully understands the repercussions of their actions

good, loving parents understand their children's feelings and allow them to express themselves in whatever way they feel.
At that age?

I doubt he would have ever even considered being the wrong sex. And while the vile Disney crap doesn't help, I'm guessing the parents pushed this and not the child.

Kinda something like this:

LIB%2BBOY%252812%2529.jpg

I mean it's not the most PC thing to say, but I was literally a bit creeped out when I saw that pic.

At that age?

I doubt he would have ever even considered being the wrong sex. And while the vile Disney crap doesn't help, I'm guessing the parents pushed this and not the child.

I mean it's not the most PC thing to say, but I was literally a bit creeped out when I saw that pic.
This rainbow outfit is 45x better than that bullshit up top. I'm very gotten to.

What's your stance on the hormones and surgery prior to 18?

There was another picture around of Charlize Theron's adopted boy wearing a pink dress or something.
A child doesn't know what the fuck he/she wants, or is. And paretns shouldn't be backing a child's wants because there is no way to tell if it is truly how they feel, or if it's a phase. Encouraging them to act out can normalize behavior that may not be actually what they feel.

If you really want the kid to be able to grow into whatever they want, then dress them neutral. Don't dress up boys in dresses and halter tops and skirts. Put them in some gender neutral clothing and colors. As they grow up and mature they can decide what it is they are

But but but progression bro. Making boys act like girls is progress. Masculinity is for cavemen bro. Let a liberal tell you how to feel and think.

You think that little boy asked for those clothes? Kids at that age typically wear whatever mom aND dad buy for them

Let him wear the dress, then mock and tease the shit out of him... That's the healthy way to address this.

Maybe these commentators are right,
<TrumpWrong1>

They're kids, they don't know anything. What if your kid likes to express himself by beating up smaller kids, or torturing animals, or groping little girls in his class? Just let him go and see what happens?

Maybe on halloween or something the kid could dress up as a chick as a joke, but going out and buying girls' clothes for a boy to wear as everyday clothes to push some weird social agenda is indicative of mental illness in the parents being pushed onto the kid. It's no coincidence that somehow all the kids who decide they're "gender fluid" somehow have parents who are tranny activists.

Let him wear the dress, then mock and tease the shit out of him... That's the healthy way to address this.

The idea is to prevent depression, loneliness, suicide, self harm and drug abuse.

Doing what you suggested would only encourage it.

At that age?

Even that toddler is like "fuck, something ain't right about this shit."

Too many parents don’t want to be parents and let the kids run the show.

Back