Child abuse or good, solid parenting?

This trans ideology is going to ruin many kids lives. Parents are rushing to fix a non-existent problem so they can appear virtuous. They are projecting a trans identity onto a kid that hasn't finished developing and doesn't know what he/she is. Yet they are, in some cases, seeking out medical interventions that will permanently derail natural development and may lead to worse outcomes that their kid will regret later.

You put boys in boy clothes and girls in girl clothes. Around middle school, despite your best efforts, they start to do some things beyond your control, but not completely. After 16, they are in charge of their bodies.

There wasn't a single cross dressing boy in my graduating class of 1000. Maybe 10 out of the closet gay kids, one of whom was my friend. You think there isn't an effort by powerful entities to see how much they can change society?
It is definitely socially charged. I had a conversation with a friend of mine who is a teacher about this. He's taught for 20 years. These kids always appear with these issues when it gets socially "trendy" then it goes away when it no longer is.

Really?
I am hoping that you simply haven't really considered what you're saying here, and that if you actually have kids of your own, you'll be ready and willing to take some parental responsibility.

It doesn't hurt anyone if a male child wants to express himself in feminine ways. Only christians care

Progressive youtube at it again.

Brace yourselves...

lol 23k dislikes

I won't watch that garbage, but I did click on the dislike button. It is currently at 78,000 dislikes <Lmaoo>. There are even gay people in the comments saying that YouTube's pandering is pathetic and patronizing.

I liked this comment:

"Why do we have a month for gay pride, bisexual day, intersex awareness day, LGBT history month, national comming out day, trangender awareness week, transgender rememberance day and just one day a year for millions of people who fought and died for their country."

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't hurt anyone if a male child wants to express himself in feminine ways. Only christians care
Only Christians care?

Can we get this guy out of here, please? I'm pretty sure he's a right wing loon like Ted Nugent who posts here to keep democrats out of office.. I don't want trickle down economics forever, so he needs to go.

What an insanely stupid post. Like a combination of baysh*t crazy and woefully (or intentionally) ignorant.

This is clearly the loudest form of virtue signaling parents can engage in.

I would say it's more unfit parenting. I'm sure the parents think they are doing what is best for their child, but it's like the children are the ones guiding the parents. The parents job is to raise healthy intelligent kids that can live a happy life. You make sure they eat their vegetables, get exercise, and go to school. If they turn out gay then they turn out gay, whatever, you talk and work it out. If they say they want to be another gender, you save that conversation for when they're older. Right now the kid has first grow up physically healthy first. Once they're an adult and they're fully developed, then revisit the conversation. If a six year old said they wanted wings so they could fly, would the parents find a doctor that will attach a set wings on them? Probably not.

I would say it's more unfit parenting. I'm sure the parents think they are doing what is best for their child, but it's like the children are the ones guiding the parents.
Look at this pic again:

LIB%2BBOY%252811%2529.jpg

Seriously?

DMYeERgWsAA6-FZ.jpg

Solid indoctrination.

You nailed it with lobotomies.

Those in support will end up being on the wrong side of history. It's a shame they cannot see it.
That's at Michelle Obama's Library. The Obama's love this stuff.

Wow. I saw this article and thought of this thread.

Sweden, a country renowned for its stance on gender equality, has launched a brochure on transsexuality aimed at toddlers. The book is about a horse that wants to be a dog and its owner who wants to be a woman.

Swedish Kids Taught About Transsexuality

I know some think this is a good thing, but this makes me sad and I'm not scared to say that. Pushing this shit on toddlers? Who are these people?

Sweden is a perfect example of the clusterfuck radical progressivism can lead to.

Preschools are mandated to enforce gender studies and to combat gender roles, while at the very same time many preschools are recording and reporting to parents that their daughters as young as 3 years old are wearing hijabs! Because forcing girls to wear hijab is a great way to combat gender roles.

Last edited:
The idea that a kid at that age has decided on his own he wants to wear dresses, and is a girl, is absolutely absurd.

I remember being 7 years old. I remember struggling to grasp the idea that cartoons aren't real.

That is who parents are listening to?

A person that can't tell the difference between a cartoon and reality.

Really?

Making it obvious you grew up before the internet tbh.

<Fedor23>

Sooner or later these guys will realize that they shouldn't have been born a human, then wing transplants will be a hit. "Oh, I hate my penis!" Then graft on a whale's cock!

This is sickening. I can get over any social or political agendas, but leave kids alone. Anyone pushing this should be executed.

Back