Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

You clearly dont get it, this doesnt get to you, children suffering is nothing to you, you are probably happy that this is happening.

If you haven't figured it out by now Trump supporters have two or more of the following traits.

Sociopath
Psychopath
WWE fan
NASCAR fan
Misanthrope

I wonder how long she spent rehearsing that? It's sad and depressing how brainwashed and easily manipulated people are.

It's just Liberals talking to other Libs in the echo chamber.

The good thing about this story taking off in the media, is that it gives people time to check out the facts, and find out that the liberal media and Dems are once again playing the double standard game, and feigning outrage. This will not move the needle one bit.

Do they really think a guy who was elected in part due to his zero tolerance stance on illegal immigration is going to be effected by this? It's pathetic.

According to google it's supposed to be an onomatopoeia for the sound a buzzer makes in a game show for a loss or incorrect answer.

I read this as omoplata.

Omoplata is now officially the "womp womp."

So it is written, so it is done.

If you haven't figured it out by now Trump supporters have two or more of the following traits.

Sociopath
Psychopath
WWE fan
NASCAR fan
Misanthrope
Hey, watch it. Not all misanthropic WWE fans are Trump supporters.

@HomerThompson

I read this as omoplata.

Omoplata is now officially the "womp womp."

So it is written, so it is done.

Hey, watch it. Not all misanthropic WWE fans are Trump supporters.

@HomerThompson

Wieczorek and Saunders with those Womp Womp wins.

I'm hoping trump builds a gigantic wall, so these immigrants dont get into Murica

I wonder why you have yellows.

*looks at OP*

<Meh02>

I've wondered in the past why you have had yellows?

Sorry bout the whole "reality" thing. It's a bitch huh? Man, especially if for a ignorant progressive like yourself.
Feel like commenting?
I don't give a shit btw... But feel free to take the bait.

I haven't been following the topic too closely, so excuse my ignorance, but what law is preventing them from being together? From what I've read, the parents are being detained for a misdemeanor.
this is one of the cases, where you should get a better understanding before you start to care.

based on Ben Shapiro's previous coverage of this topic, it's been going on well before trump. It's outright fake outrage if true.

secondly, the WH claim is that a vast majority of the kids dont belong to the parents. It might be a good idea to separate them, however, I'm of the mindset that it's out of my hands and really should research more if I even cared. This has been going on for a long time, so instead of getting mad, it's best I try to understand before making an opinion.

I've wondered in the past why you have had yellows?

Sorry bout the whole "reality" thing. It's a bitch huh? Man, especially if for a ignorant progressive like yourself.
Feel like commenting?
I don't give a shit btw... But feel free to take the bait.

Who are you?

I just heard a lady say that 10,000 of the children were sent here by themselves and without their parents. They were sent with strangers to cross the border.

Sounds like human trafficking.

Sociopath
Psychopath
WWE fan
NASCAR fan
Misanthrope

Considering that about 45% of the voting eligible population has a favorable view of Trump, sounds like you are one among the misanthropes.

Obama didn't have mental gymnastic people like trump does.

This conversation isn't about Obama wanting secure borders and stopping illegal immigration...My point is, that trump is the only president who would probably take things too far and kill innocent people and become a dictator.

You're either trolling or your dead serious. .

{<jordan}

Peter Fonda is insane . . .

So we're still doing the whole faux outrage? Hahahhahah. Too funny.

Credit: @RealVinceJames
Shared via TweetCaster

Considering that about 45% of the voting eligible population has a favorable view of Trump, sounds like you are one among the misanthropes.

No I'm just with the 55% that think he's an idiot.

No I'm just with the 55% that think he's an idiot.

Far less than 55%. And you missed the point: if you have a strongly negative view of 45% of the population, it's fair to label you a misanthrope.

Ugh, so much cringe.

It blows me away that Liberals like her still don't get it yet. That fake outrage performance art like that garbage from Mancow there, just turns people away from them. It's so fucking off-putting and embarrassing.

Back