Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

Far less than 55%. And you missed the point: if you have a strongly negative view of 45% of the population, it's fair to label you a misanthrope.

No I side with the majority, thanks.

I need some help on the timeline of this whole fiasco. I've missed a lot so can someone fill me in on what's happened. So far what I've got is:

Trump separates families that cross the border.

Liberals get triggered.

Conservatives get triggered over the liberals being triggered at them.

Liberals in media have a huge outrage.

Rachel Maddow Cries

Come to find out the exact same thing was happening under the Obama administration?

Anyone who doesn't see a problem with separating kids from their parents is not being honest, or is just brutally cold-hearted. Maybe there's some merit in that but it's hard for me to see it.

But the libs need to shut up. Jesus all these oscar-worthy performances. Using the situation just to further your own contrived plan to sludge-sling is just nauseating.

You want to keep them together forever, I say we invest in some international family-togetherness aid...a 2000 mile long one

1529478042630.jpg
I’m all for stronger border .

I'm physically living it.

Schools over filled.
Complete job sectors taken over
Rise in gangs

I dont think you know the shear number.

Entire towns taken over

So the only numbers you have are what you’re perceiving, no sources other than the perception of one man. Kinda difficult to take this seriously against border apprehension numbers which were at a 42 year low during Trumps first year in office.

So the only numbers you have are what you’re perceiving, no sources other than the perception of one man. Kinda difficult to take this seriously against border apprehension numbers which were at a 42 year low during Trumps first year in office.
It's not perception that trailer park classrooms are brought in because schools are over filled

Its not perception that ms13 is growing and have killed more then ever the last 8 years

Not perception entire towns and job sectors are taken over

Spoken like a true blinded media person, you don’t need a stronger border; just kill every single person you know that is a druggie ass junkie and kill every single person that hires an "illegal person" to do work in Usa soil. Simple quick and everyone is happy, don’t even need to spend money on Trump's beautiful wall, you shot all those Usa bastards that are killing your beautiful country from the inside, end of story.

Instead of having trailer analphabet rednecks hunting/killing people trying to cross the border in search of the “American dream” why don’t you target drug dealers and the rich corporations owners that creates this two problems?

This border enforcement laws are so stupid and outdated, what are you ignorant trapped in WWI?

Why can't you believe it? What is your alternative solution?
Grab them, send them back in bus, is that too hard? this is all hate driven; so dont be giving me that "we care about the illegal children bullshit"

You want to keep them together forever, I say we invest in some international family-togetherness aid...a 2000 mile long one

1529478042630.jpg
Spoken like a true blinded media person, you don’t need a stronger border; just kill every single person you know that is a druggie ass junkie and kill every single person that hires an "illegal person" to do work in Usa soil. Simple quick and everyone is happy, don’t even need to spend money on Trump's beautiful wall, you shot all those Usa bastards that are killing your beautiful country from the inside, end of story.

Instead of having trailer analphabet rednecks hunting/killing people trying to cross the border in search of the “American dream” why don’t you target drug dealers and the rich corporations owners that creates this two problems?

This border enforcement laws are so stupid and outdated, what are you ignorant trapped in WWI?

Nice troll attempt. Not taking bait. Enjoy your day sir. And if that involves you killin someone, well, have fun doing it I guess.

1529478042630.jpg

If you don´t want unfair treatment, don´t enter a country fucking illegaly.

I wouldn´t give 2 shits if they put them in iron maidens.

I'm hoping trump builds a gigantic wall, so these immigrants dont get into Murica

Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Iran, Mexico, etc etc etc. - where was the respect for "borders" when the US decided to fuck up other people's countries? Maybe these immigrants just want to be like Americans - trouncing all over the world with nary a respect for sovereign nations.

Is the wall going to keep the war driven capital accumulation machine within our own borders? If so, I'm all for it. Otherwise, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I would never risk my family going through this, but this policy is fucked up just kick them out to Mexico.

Americans immigration/border officials/customs are the worst they treat tourists like shit already I imagine how badly they treat illegals, when they should just be kicked out to their countries of origin.

Grab them, send them back in bus, is that too hard? this is all hate driven; so dont be giving me that "we care about the illegal children bullshit"
I do care about children. I want them to have the opportunity.

That said, I don't think them spending a few weeks away from their parents is that big of a hardship. I also don't want to see kids exploited because it makes the trip over the border a bit easier.

It's not perception that trailer park classrooms are brought in because schools are over filled

Its not perception that ms13 is growing and have killed more then ever the last 8 years

Not perception entire towns and job sectors are taken over

And again, no actual numbers to back any of that up. It’s also largely irrelevant, we’re talking about illegal border crossings, not eg gang activity.

I do care about children. I want them to have the opportunity.

That said, I don't think them spending a few weeks away from their parents is that big of a hardship. I also don't want to see kids exploited because it makes the trip over the border a bit easier.

Opportunity of what? Those children don’t care about nothing but being with their parents poor or rich. Kids are not looking for opportunities especially if that means being separated from their parents.

You know that many of those children will be lost in the system and might never see their parents again? Nice opportunity there right?

These people are humans and I want you to think for a minute what drives a parent to leave everything behind (country, family, possessions if any) and travel miles to search a “better life”, you make it sound like this a game they like to play even if it means putting their own kids at risk, they do this out of desperation and you know what? There is a bunch of rich bastards waiting for them on the other side of the border ready to give them jobs and take care of them, but people in your country seems/want to ignore that and applaud stupid “solutions” at the border.

Should we kill all of the politicians who support social programs, free school, medicaid, free school lunch, Snap, etc.... for illegal families with an "anchor" child? Those are pretty strong incentives.

http://www.politifact.com/californi...-percent-immigrants-california-welfare-s-exa/

Anyone who doesn't see a problem with separating kids from their parents is not being honest, or is just brutally cold-hearted. Maybe there's some merit in that but it's hard for me to see it.

much obliged

But the libs need to shut up. Jesus all these oscar-worthy performances. Using the situation just to further your own contrived plan to sludge-sling is just nauseating.

reap it

Should we kill all of the politicians who support social programs, free school, medicaid, free school lunch, Snap, etc.... for illegal families with an "anchor" child? Those are pretty strong incentives.

http://www.politifact.com/californi...-percent-immigrants-california-welfare-s-exa/

Yes, because that is all driven by the corporations that manage the decision making of your country. Is not about the US being a human right loving and caring country is all about greed and power, don’t fool yourself.

You don’t want illegal immigration, kill the problem from the root and stop playing stupid games to brainwash your population.

Back