Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

Yes, because that is all driven by the corporations that manage the decision making of your country. Is not about the US being a human right loving and caring country is all about greed and power, don’t fool yourself.

You don’t want illegal immigration, kill the problem from the root and stop playing stupid games to brainwash your population.
You don't know shit about the politics here.

Kind of reminds me of images of the dead Syrian kid washed up on shore and all the European liberals asked how people can seriously accept this type of inhumanity?

How did that refugee crisis work out for Europe btw?

Look how it ended for the natives in north America. SMH.

You don't know shit about the politics here.

I do, and I know they will never get rid of illegal immigration and they will never stop drugs coming into the US, if they wanted to they would have done it already.

All of this is a circus put out there for those who voted for Trump to think he is doing a great job.

The old "think of the children", angle. I have no issues tossing little pablo back across the border with mom and dad. Would save some money.

This guy is part of the problem. He wouldn't be here if his ancestors didn't make the trip too.

I do, and I know they will never get rid of illegal immigration and they will never stop drugs coming into the US, if they wanted to they would have done it already.

All of this is a circus put out there for those who voted for Trump to think he is doing a great job.
<TheWire1>

Post the MAJOR outlets that reported during Obama

U say it’s worse now. Nah. Go look at the 2013 stats

Are u even aware of the average time REAL families are separated?

LMFAO..You have short term memory

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-immigrant-children-fontana-church-20140710-story.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/parents-deportation_n_5531552.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-reform-obama-deportations-families-separated

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-family-split-apart-by-current-immigration-policy/

http://thehill.com/regulation/208397-immigration-activists-protest-obamas-deportation-policy

https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/us/immigration-parents-deported-children-left-behind/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2013/01/29/us/immigrants-change/index.html

I rest my fucking case....You're clearly are full of shit or have really bad memory....Some of the sites even blamed Obama directly for the separation of families.

Real families? WTF are you talking about? The people crossing the border are real families lol

As for my being worse comment...Im talking exactly about the situation at hand which is separating families crossing the border.....You're talking about separating families who were living in the USA...Apples and Oranges.....Clearly the problem at the border is much worse since to my knowledge, parents weren't automatically separated at the border like now which is the whole topic of this debate.

As for your newsweek article where you claim Obama seperated more families....Again you're of full of shit

In fiscal year 2013, under the Barack Obama administration, the HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) had as many as 25,000 unaccompanied children in its care across 80 shelters, according to a July 2014 article in Mother Jones.

25K WERE NOT SEPERATED....THEY WERE UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN....MEANING THE CHILDREN CAME WITHOUT PARENTS, THEY WERE NOT SEPARATED...UNLIKE TRUMP WHO IS SEPARATING KIDS FROM PARENTS AT THE BORDER

Click on the article, Newsweek is talking about, the motherjones article is about Unaccompanied children.

It's hilarious how right wingers don't even read their own articles....The fact your link send me to a forum before the article in newsweek, shows how easy it is to fool you people.

Sit down....I own you, kid.

So we're still doing the whole faux outrage? Hahahhahah. Too funny.

Credit: @RealVinceJames
Shared via TweetCaster

Those are unaccompanied minors....Not kids separated front heir parents at the border

In fiscal year 2013, under the Barack Obama administration, the HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) had as many as 25,000 unaccompanied children in its care across 80 shelters, according to a July 2014 article in Mother Jones.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/child-migrants-surge-unaccompanied-central-america/

70,000 Kids Will Show Up Alone at Our Border This Year. What Happens to Them?
Officials have been stunned by a “surge” of unaccompanied children crossing into the United States.
Title of the motherjones article.

Damn, right wingers are idiots and easily fooled....In case you people don't remember...Lots of kids were leaving central America by themselves since America fucked up central America with the support of military dictatorships....Thus these kids fled.

You people really need better memory.

Never change dude.
I won't...I just owned all the right wingers bullshit in the last few post...It's ok, I understand why you don't want to comment on them...Im right...You know it, I know it, everybody in this thread knows it.

You seem like a good guy and I don't want to be a dick to you. I do think you're missing two key points:

1) This separation is nothing new. It happened under President Obama. It happened under President George W. Bush. Check the photos online of Obama-era detention facilities for kids. Anytime a parent is prosecuted for improper entry or illegal re-entry, the kids are sent to a detention facility. That's the system we have. You say it's "not a good look for the US", but was it a good look in 2014? The difference is the media hates Trump and is twisting every story in an anti-Trump direction.

In terms of caring for the kids while their parents are being prosecuted---more funding for better detention facilities would do the trick. But that would require Congress to approve the funds.

2) Trump is not the king. He can't change the immigration system without Congress.

I also don't know from where you're getting the idea that Trump wants to separate kids from their parents. He says he doesn't want to. You might respond: I know from his actions! But then, Obama did the same thing. It's the system we have. I think it's important for us to be constructive rather than destructive. If there are problems with the current system, let's discuss them and push for those fixes to be implemented.

Even if we build the wall and go after employers hard, some people will make it across with kids. What should happen then? In my ideal world, the parents would get a court date within three days of being apprehended, receive their sanction, then be sent to DHS to be repatriated to their home countries. Meanwhile, the kids would stay in grade-A facilities until their parents are processed. That's the humane way to do it. Trump and Sessions have already taken a big step in that direction by sending more prosecutors and judges to the immigration courts, but the real fix must come from Congress.

By the way, I never claimed the holding facility was "not a cage", so I don't know where you are getting that from.
Trump has enacted a lot of policies on the fly without approval of congress and wouldn't need to change any policy with regards to keeping kids with parents regardless of past presidents as again, there is nothing in writing specifically stating that. And nothing changed with illegal immigrants since he started..oh wait yeah it did. His zero tolerance policy(not that im against it) which is the reason for these mass detentions. Yes, past presidents did it, but it was on a much much smaller scale and only for sex trafficking suspects that couldn't be with children OR children who couldn't be verified as being with and adult parent/guardian. Trump enacted this zero tolerance illegal immigration on the fly and its overloading the courts and judges who are putting in shit load of OT to barely keep up. So your idea of 3 day processing is pipe dream , but sounds good to say though. Its a bureaucratic and humanitarian nightmare. And NO I have no good solution, except keep kids with parents. That was my whole point. And you woudnt need to upgrade the whole facilities to grade A. They could modify the facilities with tents, teddy bears, AND have them be able to see their parents without spending $500 million. You don't think? Trump has shown that he has balls and he needs to put them where his mouth is at and take care of this yesterday, not tomorrow. Well see what he does wont we? Hes talking a good game though. I will give him credit if he does a good thing with regards to this. Like I said I don't bandwagon dick ride a politician because theyre on my "team". I don't play that game.
As to what happens when families make it across with kids? You keep asking me to solve this immigration crisis. I don't know man. Same answer. I don't know man. Keep families together is the first thing. Camps? I dunno. I just don't like kids suffering needlessly when we are powerful enough and rich enough to at least make their temporary stay as comfortable as possible and I believe that with their FAMILY is the best way to do that until we kick em out. And if Trump is getting more heat from this unfairly as you believe and is getting "picked on" that is most certainly at least 50% his doing due to his outrageous statements and doubling down on his bad behavior. I have no sympathy for him. And you know Geroge W was hated nearly as much as Trump and that if this was nearly as bad during his presidency, you know the international community would have been all over it. Granted it was pre social media though. As far as your "no cage" comment,or rather, non comment according to you....I apologize if you didn't say that.

I won't...I just owned all the right wingers bullshit in the last few post...It's ok, I understand why you don't want to comment on them...Im right...You know it, I know it, everybody in this thread knows it.

<FookIsThatGuy>
{<jordan}

Its people like you that make my days just a little better.

Back