Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

So relevant in 2018.

How convenient huh? The worst of a certain group of people invade North America in the past causing havoc and genocide, then make laws against others who actually are trying to change there lives for the better . The hypocrisy SMH.

Yup...

I will comment on how effective a child in distress will boost a classic "media bump". The people wasting time and emotion on this story will be doing the same thing on the next "bump" a month from now.

As awful as this is to watch, from a psychological standpoint it's fucking fascinating.

From a psychological standpoint it isn't even fascinating; it's depressing. Maslowesque... That's the new word I will invent for this phenomena.

Imagine your child dying.

Now, quick, before you are done processing this shocking emotional turmoil - Here's some pics of swollen sad african babies.

For only a pizza each month you can save em... Don't you wanna save em?

Here's my gofund me page:

Administrative expenditures are a modest 70%

It's depressing that stuff like this still works and that young, emotional reactive people haven't gotten education and awareness on emotional manipulation. It's been going on for a while and the business is, let's say, a tad shady.

I will leave this here for you guys, for those that speak spanish this can be hard to stand, I cant believe this is being done, I just cant believe it.

MIGRATION%2B%25281%2529.jpg

That is what hapens when the KKK respresents your country, what a shame!
MIGRATION%2BDEM%2B%252812%2529.jpg

MIGRATION%2BDEM%2B%252814%2529.jpg

MIGRANTS2f.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

I love the Cages seen here:

How convenient huh? The worst of a certain group of people invade North America in the past causing havoc and genocide, then make laws against others who actually are trying to change there lives for the better . The hypocrisy SMH.

90%+ died from disease and immune function. Also what did you expect? A group of people Ill prepared without a solid army to fight. Our species is known for this stuff. Evolve or die.

In what utopia would it have worked out for the natives? Even the Spanish killed them off

If parents don't want to be separated from their children, then maybe they shouldn't break the law.

Seems like COMMON SENSE to me.

How would you feel about kids who weren't taken away from their parents at the border, and then later it was found out that they weren't the parents at all, and instead members of a child smuggling ring posing as parents?

You Liberal bleeding hearts act like this is black and white. It's far more complicated than that. But you know, let's act before thinking. Children are crying after all.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

I love the Cages seen here:

That dragged on a bit but the first couple minutes were comedic gold.

The left has the best political comedy writers for sure, they have the best jokes, but damn do the righties have the best sarcasm humor for liberal outrage.

CNN tried to shame this guy, but the facts got in the way.

CNN tried to shame this guy, but the facts got in the way.

<Huh2>

Some outstanding parents progressives are wanting to bring in. Giving your young daughter birth control pills because being violated is part of the journey...

The minds of white progressives and bitter minorities are in another dimension where this isn't happening.

90%+ died from disease and immune function. Also what did you expect? A group of people Ill prepared without a solid army to fight. Our species is known for this stuff. Evolve or die.

In what utopia would it have worked out for the natives? Even the Spanish killed them off

Lol. Wrong is wrong no matter how you try to dress it.

Can anybody tell me whether the seperations are permanent? Seriously.. Does anybody know, or is everybody just latching on to the low hanging fruit.

Can anybody tell me whether the seperations are permanent? Seriously.. Does anybody know, or is everybody just latching on to the low hanging fruit.
I think it depends on if the parents had a previous criminal record or not, some of the kids also came alone apparently trying to get to their parents who were already in America.

Listen if you want to deport "illigals" from your country do it, and send them back with their children goddamit, why fucking separate them? why? what the f**k is going on?
Because you have to prosecute the illegals and you can't lock up children with adults in jail. That also happens with citizens. If you're an american parent and you get arrested and your children has nowhere else to go the authorities will need to place your children somewhere.
It's harsh but policy shouldn't be dictated by emotions. The rule of law should be followed.
I believe these children should be sent back ASAP to their home countries to an appropriate caretaker like a grandparent or older sibling, for what it's worth.
The fault lies mostly with their piece of shit parents that are bringing small children to cross a border illegally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back