Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

None of that even so much as suggests they were advocating the current policy of separating children from their parents you vacuous twat. Do you think people won't check your sources and see the bullshit you're peddling?

At the time, the issue was large numbers of children entering on their own. This is not nearly the same thing. The current policy violates international agreements on the handling and treatment of people seeking refugee status.

Traumatizing so many innocent little children and their parents is absolutely despicable and mean spirited. These assholes give zero shits. So how long do US of A taxpayers have to support the children? Do we have to pay their college tuition? Spending money? Civil lawsuit settlements if the missing little girls were sold to pedophiles?

So if according to you guys, Obama is an idiot who enacted a terrible policy, it makes all the sense in the world for Trump to not only continue with Obama's policy, but to kick it into overdrive - when he could literally end it with a phone call.

Brilliant.

I think they are protected by the US constitution - due process - and all that. Not really a phone call away. Could be wrong though.

None of that even so much as suggests they were advocating the current policy of separating children from their parents you vacuous twat. Do you think people won't check your sources and see the bullshit you're peddling?

At the time, the issue was large numbers of children entering on their own. This is not nearly the same thing. The current policy violates international agreements on the handling and treatment of people seeking refugee status.
Listen to what I said, Obama was definitely in on the border control thing, as well as Hillary. That's what I said. Also "not nearly the same thing" LOOLZ. regressive left brain. Like it's miles apart sentiments and statements on borders.

I can see how this will go . Blame democrats and Obama though nothing in that policy explicitly states seperation of families. Or “it’s a hoax .” Or “ meh , illegals. Don’t care . Fuck em !” 1, 2,3 here...we...go.
Trump has already changed his story, as no doubt will his sycophants. It will be interesting to see how the US will react to Canada rescinding international agreements with them over the Trump administration's heinous actions.

Last edited:
So if according to you guys, Obama is an idiot who enacted a terrible policy, it makes all the sense in the world for Trump to not only continue with Obama's policy, but to kick it into overdrive - when he could literally end it with a phone call.

Brilliant.
No

It's dismissing liberals scream, he's Hitler's!

It's ok......keep doing mental gymnastics....Sadly it isn't part of the olympics or else America would totally win!
I'm not quite sure where your safe space is, but you should maybe go there, for the next 6 years

I'm not quite sure where your safe space is, but you should maybe go there, for the next 6 years
No safe space needed...Im not a right wing pussy afraid of minorities, illegals, terrorist, the war on Christmas, starbuck coffee cups.

Sorry but it's clear that the right wing is full of pussies.

No safe space needed...Im not a right wing pussy afraid of minorities, illegals, terrorist, the war on Christmas, starbuck coffee cups.

Fun fact
We hold nearly 1 Trillion rounds of ammunition

Civil War 2 might last 2 days

Listen to what I said, Obama was definitely in on the border control thing, as well as Hillary. That's what I said. Also "not nearly the same thing" LOOLZ. regressive left brain. Like it's miles apart sentiments and statements on borders.
I did not miss the mark by one millimeter calling you vacuous. What they said was what pretty much the entire country, and fucking all of Canada too while we're at it, left and right, agree with, to wit, enforce the law, strictly follow a correct but humane procedure in the processing of immigrant and refugee claims, return/turn away criminals and illegals where you encounter them. So what? You won't believe this but the narrative that the right are the only ones who care about the border is total bullshit. The vast majority of America and Canada agree that you need to control access to the country. To say otherwise just paints you as dumb-R.

What Trump and co. are doing is on a whole different level, denying claims to victims of life-threatening domestic violence, taking children from their mothers and fathers, it's fucking heinous and stupid.
What the fuck do you think will happen when they grow up? Do you suppose for 1 second that it might be easier to radicalize them as a weapon against the US in the future? The kinds of people who are going to show up at the American boarder are generally too desperate to give much of a flying fuck what the policy is. They know whatever the US is going to do to them, it isn't going to be worse than what they are fleeing. So, they're coming anyway. Why make the situation worse?

Hungary, Poland (and Italy) are brave actually standing up to your downplayed-realities. "They're just scared, nothing will happen, no terrorist attacks etc. And if they do, they statistically insignificant! Pussies!"

How hard is it for some to wait to have children?

My sister just had a baby. Want to know what she did? Waited until she had enough money saved and a house in a nice neighborhood.

Some really bad parenting and decisions happening in this world.

I did not miss the mark by one millimeter calling you vacuous. What they said was what pretty much the entire country, and fucking all of Canada too while we're at it, left and right, agree with, to wit, enforce the law, strictly follow a correct but humane procedure in the processing of immigrant and refugee claims, return/turn away criminals and illegals where you encounter them. So what? You won't believe this but the narrative that the right are the only ones who care about the border is total bullshit. The vast majority of America and Canada agree that you need to control access to the country. To say otherwise just paints you as dumb-R.

So you posit mentioning Hillary then has no bearing on what she says now and is not hypocrisy?

https://www.americandailynews.org/2...y-fake-border-outrage-3-tiny-brilliant-words/
On Monday, Hillary Clinton had the temerity to weigh in on the controversy being whipped up by the media on immigration policy.

In one statement, she accused President Donald Trump of being a liar, she quoted the Bible saying that she had been a Sunday school teacher and that the policy was “immoral.”

In another, she tweeted about it, saying, “Like so many others, I am horrified and heartbroken by what is happening to immigrant kids and families because of this administration’s disastrous policies.”

^ Is the article wrong to call her a hypocrite on borders? Clinton even called them "illegal aliens", the horror. Today she would probably say Undocumented Guests or some shit lol.

What Trump and co. are doing is on a whole different level, denying claims to victims of life-threatening domestic violence, taking children from their mothers and fathers, it's fucking heinous and stupid. What the fuck do you think will happen when they grow up?. . .

pfft America is not a childcare center. Send them back home with their parents.

This is just a big smear campaign directed towards Trump. I don't agree with it, but this policy of separating illegal children from their parents at the border has been into play since 2008.

Timestamped:

This was going on under Obama as well...

Timestamped:

wow, you mean this is fake news afterall?
I'm not surprised nate diaz.gif

So you posit mentioning Hillary then has no bearing on what she says now and is not hypocrisy?

https://www.americandailynews.org/2...y-fake-border-outrage-3-tiny-brilliant-words/

^ Is the article wrong to call her a hypocrite on borders? Clinton even called them "illegal aliens", the horror. Today she would probably say Undocumented Guests or some shit lol.

pfft America is not a childcare center. Send them back home with their parents.
1. Hillary lost, get over it. And that link is truly LOL-worthy.
2. Not getting to stay/being sent home with your parents is not the same as being ripped from your mother's nipple and taken away, possibly forever, from the point of view of the parent. You can't possibly be that thick so I hearby accuse you of trolling and ask that you cut it out.
3. Hillary lost, get over it. She has no one to account to now. She can do a full heel turn and go all in on the clusterfuck of a Republican party for all I care. Hell, I'd like to see her take over for Sarah Huckabee-Sanders when she keels over from a stroke. It'd be damned entertaining, I think.

So in 2013. 25k kids were separated from their parents. Interesting

And parents were deported even though their kids were born on US soil

Let’s be honest Liberals. You don’t give 1 shit about these people. It’s all politics

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...0-children-separated-from-parents-under-Obama
times are changing, and it matters now! Different generation, those 2013 folks are different. In modern times, this is not acceptable. I didnt even see the gender neutral rooms.

I see the but but but Obama has started. I swear that lanky fella must haunt the dreams of some of the conservatives in here as much as they talk about him.

1. Hillary lost, get over it. And that link is truly LOL-worthy.
2. Not getting to stay is not the same as being ripped from your mother's nipple and taken away, possibly forever, from the point of view of the parent. You can't possibly be that thick so I hearby accuse you of trolling and ask that you cut it out.
3. Hillary lost, get over it. She has no one to account to now. She can do a full heel turn and go all in on the clusterfuck of a Republican party for all I care.
I see you've just now laser-focused on the minutia of procedure. Children were separated from parents under Clinton, Bush and Obama.

get *clap* over *clap* it.

Also if you don't care about Hillary's hypocrisy, then you obviously missed the whole point of the post specifically highlighting the incongruity of her positions. Why reply to the post in the first place then?

Back