Chill jazz hop?

WetGooseFart

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
got any recommendations?

I like some pete rock, people under the stairs, masego/fkj, jazz liberators..etc.

but recently I've just been listening to some unknown instrumental mixes on youtube like this one:

hit me with some recommendations please.

Been listening to Gramatik the last few days. Heard a taxi driver playing Street Bangerz vol 2 at the weekend and really enjoyed it. Worth checking out.

Last edited:
The Mushroom Jazz series by Mark Farina. Look on youtube there is a bunch of volumes.

Been listening to Gramatik the last few days. Heard a taxi driver playing Street Bangerz vol 2 at the weekend and really enjoyed it. Worth checking out.

Gramatik are among the best ever in this genre. They infuse a lot of funk elements.

Have a look at the Ninja Tune record label. They've been releasing trip hop for decades. The Herbaliser and Nightmares On Wax are also pretty good

Gramatik are among the best ever in this genre. They infuse a lot of funk elements.

Yeah they are excellent. I've heard the name floating around for a while but only started listening recently. High quality stuff.

Always loved this jazzier remix of Dream Warriors.....

Plus have to include some Jazzanova....

Back