China is leading the way in making quantum Encryption reality

Particularly when US decline is exacerbated. Here is the Trump Administration's White House budget proposal as compared to the previous fiscal year before taking office and a strong indication of how they undeniably actually feel about science. All the fluff and bluster with things like reforming the "National Space Council" (entirely political) and initiatives to go back to the Moon and off to Mars, etc. are just that.

Aeronautics & Space Admin (NASA) (-3%)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) (-31%)
Institutes of Health (NIH) (-22%)
Oceanic & Atmospheric Admin (NOAA) (-16%)
US Geological Survey (USGS) (-15%)
Science Foundation (NSF) (-11%)
Institutes of Standards & Technology (NIST) (-23%)
STEM Education (-15%)

@HomerThompson Brilliant, huh? Jesus Christ.

we need to fix this so bad, im so sick of this prick just throwing this crap in the defense budget...
i'm all for a powerful military, but not at the expense of science, Stem and space admin...

out of all his damn promises i thought these were suppose to see boost.

Here my take, i think the united state will remain a relevant power for a extremely long time but we will be locked in a bitter cold war with the Chinese. Do i want to be in a number 2 nation
giving into those corrupt bastards across the ocean who only thing about themselves an think that we should kneel to them? Nope, but my god...our shitty leaders are pissing it away fast.
i could see a war with them in the future coming though, its sad im living in the days of the fall of the american empire

I was not born in the United States.

I didn't see that one coming. So this whole time over our conversations I've technically been more "Murican" than you are?
s0208.gif
It's just a somewhat unique sort of position that isn't true of the majority I suppose as the bulk of US immigration post-1965 has come in large waves from Latin America and Asia rather than Europe. For instance, most 'German-Americans' of my age (30) didn't have several grandparents born there nor do they speak fluently and likely haven't ever stepped foot in the country for that matter, nevermind lived there.

we need to fix this so bad, im so sick of this prick just throwing this crap in the defense budget...
i'm all for a powerful military, but not at the expense of science, Stem and space admin...

out of all his damn promises i thought these were suppose to see boost.

Here my take, i think the united state will remain a relevant power for a extremely long time but we will be locked in a bitter cold war with the Chinese. Do i want to be in a number 2 nation
giving into those corrupt bastards across the ocean who only thing about themselves an think that we should kneel to them? Nope, but my god...our shitty leaders are pissing it away fast.
i could see a war with them in the future coming though, its sad im living in the days of the fall of the american empire

It's going to be interesting to say the least - potentially very interesting - although I'd take the following graphic with a relative pinch of salt as there's a reason the majority of economic projections ordinarily don't extend more than a couple years out.

bd52218db1ec253f5669d2cb95d2d712.png

While Murica has been pumping out liberal arts and social science SJWs out of college campuses, China went full throttle on science and engineering in their universities. The cold reality is that China has been producing more peer reviewed researches on STEM fields than US in the past several years, and they surpassed Americans in super-computing both quantitatively and qualitatively.

Look on the bright side. We have more safe spaces on campuses than ever to guard against micro-aggressions and triggers from the oppressive white male patriarchy. Who needs technological progress when you can have LGBTWTFBBQ+ social justice?
Yeah and let's make sure none of those guys from China educated in the stem fields are allowed to come here ..who needs them

It's going to be interesting to say the least - potentially very interesting - although I'd take the following graphic with a relative pinch of salt as there's a reason the majority of economic projections ordinarily don't extend more than a couple years out.

bd52218db1ec253f5669d2cb95d2d712.png

i know but, this doesnt mean much, we might still fall

Most Canadians tend to be innocent, harmless and polite little human beings (unless they're repulsive French motherfuckers from Quebec - j/k). That's not necessarily the same thing as 'friendly' because they often won't inquire about things some would take as intrusive. If you tell a Canadian to stop apologizing, they'll say sorry. These people are docile, meek and easily startled, especially the white ones, and there's a certain inherent level of dominance over them in sexual relations that requires no sort of conscious assertiveness. Don't be cruel to them.

Sorry about our meek and docile attempt at burning down the White House eh.

hith-british-burn-washington-dc-200-years-ago-E.jpeg

https://www.rpsc.org/Library/1812/warof1812.htm

Sorry about our meek and docile attempt at burning down the White House eh.

It's a compliment, man! In all seriousness, actually do live up to the rep of being pleasant people in my (fairly extensive) personal anecdotal experience. Nothing but love for Canadian brahs and gals here. Canadians are cute, and most people are cunts.

Back