China not Russia is the threat

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The Chinese are expanding and getting militarily powerful soon it may clash with the USA in the pacific or elsewhere.

They have lasers too that already hurt US Airforce pilots in DJ/

But they got good food..

I can't remember the last time I ever thought of ordering some Russian take out...

The have lasers!!

Superlaser2.jpg

Yes China is the biggest threat by far. They are itching for a conflict imo.
At some stage they will draw a line in the sand to test America. My guess is it will have something to do with them using weapons against one of the smaller nations who claim part of the South China Sea to be theirs and not China's. They will see if America does anything or not.

No duh, thanks liberals for making up an enemy m Russia when the real threat grows.

People use to say China is strong, but has no navy, cant say that any more.

China is building man made islands and empty cities.

They are swimming in cash from the debt owed to them

Yes China is the biggest threat by far. They are itching for a conflict imo.
At some stage they will draw a line in the sand to test America. My guess is it will have something to do with them using weapons against one of the smaller nations who claim part of the South China Sea to be theirs and not China's. They will see if America does anything or not.

They might try something against Vietnam again.

Vietmin can't get a break, the fought, The French, the Japanese, The Americans,and fellow Vietanamese and the Chinese! And they may fight them again.

Chinese tourists spark ire in Vietnam for wearing a 9-dash line T-shert!

32584096_1890776231037984_5119218644483571712_n.jpg

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news...m-with-shirts-depicting-nine-dash-line/story/

No duh, thanks liberals for making up an enemy m Russia when the real threat grows.

People use to say China is strong, but has no navy, cant say that any more.

China is building man made islands and empty cities.

They are swimming in cash from the debt owed to them

They have two Aircraft carriers now, and soon a third one the size of a Super Carrier the 4th one will be a Nuclear powered vessel type Nemesis.

They have smartphone controlled Chinese Sex Bots.

US might be fucked!

268279.jpg

Last edited:
So it seems they are promoting Robo Pedophilia?

It'll be just like in that Movie Telefon, instead of Agents it'll be cheap Chinese Sex bots. They'll flood the US market, all the weirdo's, (think sherdoggers) will have them. Once the Sexbots have them trusting and in compromising positions, the call will be made. From China.

Miles to go, when motherfuckers sleep!
telefon-700x700.jpg

It'll be just like in that Movie Telefon, instead of Agents it'll be cheap Chinese Sex bots. They'll flood the US market, all the weirdo's, (think sherdoggers) will have them. Once theSexbots have them trusting and in compromising positions, the call will be made. From China.

Miles to go, when motherfuckers sleep!
telefon-700x700.jpg

Is that Charles Branson?

Back