China not Russia is the threat

They might try something against Vietnam again.

Vietmin can't get a break, the fought, The French, the Japanese, The Americans,and fellow Vietanamese and the Chinese! And they may fight them again.

Chinese tourists spark ire in Vietnam for wearing a 9-dash line T-shert!

32584096_1890776231037984_5119218644483571712_n.jpg

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news...m-with-shirts-depicting-nine-dash-line/story/
They really have no fucking shame do they?

I think they're both threats in their own way. China is primarily an economic threat, whereas Russia is political.

No, this post is even more dumb than your last one.

"We lose. They lose. But they will lose harder than us."

If everyone is all dead, how exactly are they losing 'harder' than you?

If two people shoot each other in the head at the same time...... is one more dead than the other? Do Americans have some sort of resistance to death nowadays? lmao

And conventional warfare will never happen. That's why they have nukes.
I also thought like that in the past, but a nuclear war wouldn't kill everybody, except if some unproven effect like nuclear winter really happens.
What would happen is closer to this.
The US and Russia have a lot more nukes than China. But let's say it's just a nuclear war between the US and China.
The US has enough nukes to destroy all of the chinese military installations and large urban and manufacturing centers. China has enough nukes to destroy all of the US large cities, but not much more than that.
So, after the first day of war, million of americans would be dead, NYC, LA, Chicago, DC, all gone. But the US will still have a large nuclear arsenal, including bombers, submarines and land based missiles. More importantly the US will still have large amounts of conventional troops and allies all over Europe, Latin America and Asia.
China, on the other hand, will have lost all of its large population centers and important military installations like airfields, shipyards and missile silos. They will have no nukes left.
The US will then use its conventional military to commandeer the resources it needs to rebuild. While at the same time blockading China, making it impossible for them to rebuild.
By commandeer I mean that if 100 million americans get killed expect America to use its military to extract whatever it needs to rebuild, including taking possession of mexican or canada oilfields(if american oilfields get destroyed), factory equipment and food if needed.

I also thought like that in the past, but a nuclear war wouldn't kill everybody, except if some unproven effect like nuclear winter really happens.
The US and Russia have a lot more nukes than China. But let's say it's just a nuclear war between the US and China.
The US has enough nukes to destroy all of the chinese military installations and large urban and manufacturing centers. China has enough nukes to destroy all of the US large cities, but not much more than that.
So, after the first day of war, million of americans would be dead, NYC, LA, Chicago, DC, all gone. But the US will still have a large nuclear arsenal, including bombers, submarines and land based missiles. More importantly the US will still have large amounts of conventional troops and allies all over Europe, Latin America and Asia.
China, on the other hand, will have lost all of its large population centers and important military installations like airfields, shipyards and missile silos. They will have no nukes left.
The US will then use its conventional military to commandeer the resources it needs to rebuild. While at the same time blockading China, making it impossible for them to rebuild.
By commandeer I mean that if 100 million americans get killed expect America to use its military to extract whatever it needs to rebuild, including taking possession of mexican or canada oilfields(if american oilfields get destroyed), factory equipment and food if needed.

Interesting scenario, I wonder how the hardened bunkers in the USA would play out. Some experts think they store critical infrastracture inside those too. like diagrams or computer chips and the machines and tooling needed to create electronics and other stuff.

War is not fought today with traditional weapons.

Countires f with one another in these out if the box thinking kind of attacks

They finance losers to storm the border

They finance losers to protest anything

And they finance losers to change the entire moral fabric of the country

The fatter and more gay the country the easier it is to take over

Have to keep a keen eye
Retard bigot

"Let's just say iti's a nuclear war between the US and China."

Let's stop right there because that will never happen.

There is literally no scenario where Russia will let the U.S. invade and takeover China, or vice versa, without becoming involved.

We'd also have to factor in that if countries were at the point where they were firing nuclear weapons at each other, they are probably going to use chemical and biological weapons whenever they can as well. The effects of these biological weapons would be massively exacerbated by the fact that almost all of the hospitals in the country have been destroyed.

And do you think Canada and Mexico are just going to let the U.S. take their oilfields?

yeah agreed. I think if the US is really run by these people saying fear neocons then they need to act on china within the next 15 years. Love Russia but it is weak compared to china except it has better nuclear arsenal and wmds from the soviet years. Also likely better advantage of military technology because it inherited everything from USSR. Nukes also not powerful people think they are.

China isn't that where the happy meal toys come from?

The Chinese state is not some Mickey Mouse kleptocracy where the ruling class aspires only to fill their pockets. I think they aspire to something far grander and far more terrifying than that. In the past the Chinese Emperor was not merely referred to as the Emperor of China but the Emperor of all that is under heaven, that si the culture we're talking about here.
china wants to keep itself separate from the rest of the world. they always have.

Back