Chinese fighters are 4-0 today.

It could potentially be 5-0 because Petr Yan is from Chinese descent...

Are they finally legit or is it easy matchmaking?
It's not easy matching. It's legit. the only fight that was probably a easy match up was song kenans opponent. Li jingliangs opponent is legit also but he's to inexperienced.

They have been mostly cans. The Leech, and Song Yadong have impressed though.
Na, yan xiaonans opponent Viviane is decent opponent from Brazil. Her only lost is again Taitina Suarez, and has a win over former UFC title challenger Valerie, that 1 Canadian milf. Li's opponent is also a legit dude with ko power but he's way to fuckin inexperienced for him. They gotta give li someone like Ben Saunders, Alan joUban, or Jake ellenberger. Those r the types of fighters UFC needs to give li at the moment.

Legit impressed with Song Yadong stopping Felipe Arantes with strikes. That’s a legit win.

I was hoping that Inoue would look good and get a finish :( he did look quite good though. But Schnell somehow got the win...

Naoki has typical JMMA problems, he's got skillz but he's just not strong or powerful enough.
His sister Mizuki got overpowered in her last fight too.

This fattie?

1445996356_22222222.jpg

Beating way waaay past their prime Bob Sapp and Kazuyuki Fujita don't mean shit. He already lost to Hong Man Choi, and mostly has wins over cans.
I feel bad for the village that he stole the rations from

There is a Chinese HW by the name of Aori Gele. He’s 7-2 with KO wins over two former PrideFC standouts. Look him up.
Didnt pride die in 05? I dont care if you ko 45 year olds. Chinese fighters suck

U be salty when Chinese fighters wins against non Asians, huh? Lol
All 3 times that's ever happened? You salty about being dogshit in sports sans women gymnastics? How about being a second rate country?

Only Japanese ever had a problem winning on American soil.

Koreans and Chinese had better success.

All 3 times that's ever happened? You salty about being dogshit in sports sans women gymnastics? How about being a second rate country?
“All three times” u started watching ufc because of Conor McGregor. Ur a casual I bet lol. It’s okay tho, Conor will be fighting rly soon, so u don’t have to cry urself to sleep anymore.

Back