Chinese leader mocks weak, western Christian values.

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
“In the West you have the notion that if somebody hits you on the left cheek, you turn the other cheek,” Xi said in the report, according to people briefed on his remarks. “In our culture, we punch back.”

This is the mindset we are dealing with. Your tolerance will not save you. Thankfully Trump is an atheist no matter who he panders to. You liberals are falling on your sword and gonna get us killed just like Jesus got himself killed. Wake the fuck up. I am sick of you Christians in atheist clothing.

Xi is a fuckin atheist. You aren't.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/xi-reportedly-answers-trumps-tariffs-we-punch-back.html

Last edited:
Well they're right although I think more of our insufferable pussiness has come from some of the more south Asian philosophies making their way into the environmental movement of the 60s and 70s. Lots of Buddhist and hindu philosophy in the pussy left who think the Chinese are some peaceful minority group looking to play together on an even field. Lol.

sJ05dbV.jpg

He's not wrong. China is hard, purpose driven by their national interests and unswayed by emotion. We need men with the same mindset.

Turning the other cheek does not mean that Christians should ignore threats or endure violence. It means that we shouldn’t return evil deeds with evil deeds. If your brother is threatened, turning the other cheek would not mean that you won’t help him, even if it means that you have to use defensive violence!

It’s sad that we are so tribal and focusing on idiotic celebrities instead of realizing the threat China is.

The enemy wants to flood the u.s. with illegals to weaken the nation

The enemy promotes LGBTQ because it weakens the.nation

And people like China are starting to drool and get anxious by a weakening country like the u.s.

He's not wrong. China is hard, purpose driven by their national interests and unswayed by emotion. We need men with the same mindset.

In other words, they have a great fight psychology. America is a scattered and insecure bitch divided against itself.

I don't think those reflect actual Western values, at least in relation to the U.S.A. The U.S.A. hits constantly, sometimes with little actual provocation beyond "We want something you have". A lot of people in the West say they live by that value but the actual practice of the politics they support paints a far different picture. If some Chinese fellow wants to tell himself this is how it goes, good for him - he'd just better hope they don't discover a lot of oil in China.

On a competitive standpoint, the problem isn't one of philosophy, in practice, for the states - it's that the States is fat and decadent, a lazy fighter who is used to winning all their matches. It's not that it's adverse to hitting hard, it's that it has horrible cardio and came in five pounds over weight after years of fighting cans.

Fortunately for us, only half the country is self-loathing.

In other words, they have a great fight psychology. America is a scattered and insecure bitch divided against itself.
Pretty much. Obviously, militarily, we are unmatched, but the country is otherwise cracking at the seams.

Lol yeah, get back to me when you have killed people on an industrial scale before you talk about being weak.
There is a reason the Chinese are following a German ideology and not the other way around.
He should watch his mouth before the Fatherland decides it might need some more Lebensraum further east.

SAD

Well they're right although I think more of our insufferable pussiness has come from some of the more south Asian philosophies making their way into the environmental movement of the 60s and 70s. Lots of Buddhist and hindu philosophy in the pussy left who think the Chinese are some peaceful minority group looking to play together on an even field. Lol.

lol. so true. Those Chinese sneaky as fuck. With that new age spiritual shit to disarm us. They pumped more weakness into our society cuz they noticed Christianity was in decline. I can't help but admire them though. They are playing their hand so well. We have no fuckin idea.

Lol yeah, get back to me when you have killed people on an industrial scale before you talk about being weak.
There is a reason the Chinese are following a German ideology and not the other way around.
He should watch his mouth before the Fatherland decides it might need some more Lebensraum further east.

SAD

You are washed up. lol at acting like Germany is tough. What's next? Sweden is tough? Get outta here. You need to realize you arent those people. You arent vikings or conquistadors. You are nothing. Those are just old stories you tell yourself to make you feel better.

Seems more like he's mocking the Christian right, not liberals. That's a New Testament phrase and I think that evangelicals are on right and the atheists are on the left.

”We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”
Don't care much who said it.

You are washed up. lol at acting like Germany is tough. What's next? Sweden is tough? Get outta here.

''This is the end of the Germanic race they are washed up''
Say's increasingly nervous Roman in 50 BC

One thing I love about the Chinese is how they acknowledge stupidity. They don't pander to the dumbest people and expect the rest to be weighed down by them. Which is why they're successful all over the globe.

Jim Jefferies, although he's a liberal douche does a great bit about it.

They are weak
An entire nation that accepts slavery is weak, none of them have the backbone to rise up vs their regime whereas every other week people in the u.s threaten a revolution over a twitter post

You are washed up. lol at acting like Germany is tough. What's next? Sweden is tough? Get outta here. You need to realize you arent those people. You arent vikings or conquistadors. You are nothing. Those are just old stories you tell yourself to make you feel better.

you sound incredibly insecure in almost every post

In their culture they work ridiculous hours for paultry pay and are under the thumb of the totalitarian goverment .
So yeah, if having values like respect and equality makes you weak, so be it.
Nobody wants to be like China and their evil class system.

Back