Chinese looking Mexican Youtuber disses Drug Lord, and gets turned into swiss cheese

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Chinese looking Mexican is a youtube sensation mostly by posting vids of getting really drunk. One day he disses a drug lord. Another day he goes out drinking with friends and gunman come in a blast this fool

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...east-15-bullet-wounds/?utm_term=.e96ef080316e

And this happens in Sinaloa. I think we have our very own Sherdogger who lives in Sinaloa @Rod1

Quote from Article:
He started landing invitations to more and more parties, and soon fell into a life of excessive drinking. He would post videos on social media showing him chugging beer and bottles of whiskey, sometimes getting so drunk he would pass out. The videos started going viral. In the years that followed, the bingeing teenager became a perverse YouTube sensation. At the age of 17, he racked up more than a million followers on Facebook and more than 300,000 on Instagram. His social media fame started earning him spots in music videos and at promotional events.

Poor guy he came from nothing too, and became famous, and probably going to earn himself a decent life clamoring for attention

Quote from Article:
Juan Luis Lagunas Rosales was born in the Mexican state of Sinaloa, a mecca for cartels and the land of notorious drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán. Lagunas grew up never knowing his father. His mother left him with his grandmother as a child.

Lagunas left his hometown at the age of 15 without finishing high school, moving to the nearby municipality of Culiacán and washing cars to make a living, he said in an interview in July. It was in this adopted town that he took on the nickname that would later become known across cyberspace: “El Pirata de Culiacán,” or “The Pirate of Culiacán.”

lol at the thread title.

nueva generation is serious business they basically went to war with the zetas and are now in jalisco, this imbecile threatened one of their top guys.

probably also didn't help the he called himself el pirata de culiacan from a different state(Sinaloa) with rival cartels to Jalisco while residing in the state of jalisco.

Last edited:
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

That happened in Jalisco and i live in Sonora.

I want to crack a mean joke here but I won't.

I'm glad it wasn't you bud, and I'm glad you're kaine

Now im curious.

I was going to quote your 1st post and simply say 'dammit' lol

I genuinely don't dislike anyone here and don't wish actual harm on anyone tho. So I thought better of it.

This is why I'm extra friendly to any sherdogger I suspect of being Mexican

Send this guy to clean house

duterte-rtr-041817.jpg

Not chinesey, just fat.

A bit off topic but is there any safe spots in mexico for an english speaking gringo to vacation down there anymore? All I ever hear are horror stories.

Also like @easy123 said, " Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "

What a bad ass.

I love this kid and his irreverent sassiness. RIP.

Back