Chinese looking Mexican Youtuber disses Drug Lord, and gets turned into swiss cheese

jO4t08m.jpg

This guy was killed cause he went to the territory of the guy he dissed, while being kinda popular, he was also associated to the rival cartel if only by being from Sinaloa.

so its safe to call these fuckers out on the dawg?

Not if he took the gloves off. Right now they still treat cartels like criminals. They need to be treated like enemies of the state/terrorists. Real war, not interdiction or apprehesion.
Well said except the cartel owns too many people to ever let a law like that pass. If they had to fight the army instead of the police yeah they'd get owned.

He insulted Nemesio Ocegera Cervantes. That just sounds like the name of a man you never want to insult.
<6>

Pretty sure if Duterte as mex pres went to war with the mexican cartels, Duterte would lose.

Of course he would lose. More drugs move through Mexico in 1 day than months in the Philippines. His heavy handed techniques simply can't scale to Mexico.

Lets say a guy in the UK started talking mad shit about one of these guys. Do you think they would get to him?

Use your head...how would you even get a Chevy Corsa with 15 people in it to the UK?

Was he a 1/3 Chinese like bonnar?

Retardation both ways. I could imagine the drug lord. " Hey this teenager on the internet is talking shit about me. I want him killed!" <JagsKiddingMe>

Sherdog should experiment with this to find out. If El Mencho is reading this to him i say {<RR}<GSPWoah>

RIP

Shitty that a young kid got killed, but I mean anybody surprised? Use your head, too many people run their mouths, without expecting consequences these days.

Bunch of manlet cans imo.

Lol at "Chinese looking Mexican"
Fucking pirata looked nothing like a chino

They decapitate cops down there. Of course they don't give a fuck about a youtube star. What a dummy.

Why dont you guys test it.

Post a
could you safely make a video talking shit and calling out the top mexican druglords if live in another country?

Lets say a guy in the UK started talking mad shit about one of these guys. Do you think they would get to him?

- Safely
- Talk chet to Mexican cartel

pick one.

Or

Try doing both see what happens.

That chinese kid looked hella Mexican

Those mexi cartels don't fuck around.
Even all the way up here in NY, i'd think twice about speaking shit about them online.

Back