Choclatito calls out Yafai

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Since Sor is busy defending against Estrada, this is a good idea.
Roman says he wants to win a title before rematching Sor. I don't mind a unification lol.
Yafai is a talented undefeated young champ and he'll finish up a defending his belt today against another undefeated contender in Ishida. SO THIS IS PERFECT!

http://boxrec.com/ru/boxer/613018

http://www.boxingscene.com/chocolatito-if-yafai-gives-me-opportunity-i-miss-it--121400

I'm glad Sor gave him that motivational speech and kept him away from retirement.

Roman wants to fight Sor again ?

This is flat-out insane.

Put it on Superfly 2.
Yafai gets to make his US debut.

Roman wants to fight Sor again ?

This is flat-out insane.
huh... why... we've seen trilogies of both dominate and close fights before... if he can earn it back why not?
If he cant then whoever beats him along the way can fight Sor instead... why step on his toes, bruh?

huh... why... we've seen trilogies of both dominate and close fights before... if he can earn it back why not?
If he cant then whoever beats him along the way can fight Sor instead... why step on his toes, bruh?

TBH if he's serious about a title shot, he has to win one from Yafai or Inoue, to make the case for a unification with the WBC belt. Otherwise he's just unfairly trying to hold Srisaket back.

because he looked like a shell of his former self in the second fight was brutally finished. we just don't want to see him take another unnecessary beating, and it doesn't seem like he can beat srisaket right now.

if he plans on fighting again, i hope for his sake that the second srisaket fight result was a product of bad preparation and not age. he looked doughy physically and sluggish technically. if he can whip himself back into shape, then sure. but i have a nagging feeling that the wars he's had in his last couple of fights have taken too great of a toll on him and he's just not there anymore.

I was hoping for Choco vs Cuadras II, but this is good too.

Yafai will beat him and that will end the suicidal trilogy aspirations, if this does happen

Gonzalez lost twice and the trend isn't good for him as he got smoked in the rematch. Dunno if we've often seen trilogies in such situations.

Yafai will beat him and that will end the suicidal trilogy aspirations, if this does happen

Its pretty obvious. I've given up on a hope for a Gonzalez-Inoue match, but if he thinks Yafai is easy then he's going to learn the hard way. He can do it at Superfly 2, or do it in front of tens-of-thousands at London. He just needs to choose.

Gonzalez lost twice and the trend isn't good for him as he got smoked in the rematch. Dunno if we've often seen trilogies in such situations.
So fucking what... athletes in many other sports compete against each other hundreds of times, and the tables DO turn, even in team sports we get an "upset of the year"

I wrote this before but didn't bother to send. You guys realize he's not fighting Sor right away right? I mean... it's in the thread title, and detailed in the body. He's trying to earn it back, and if he does, he's more worthy of that match than the people he beats along the way, if he doesn't it'll legitimize whoever beats Roman more.

If the man thinks he can improve, by all means.

So fucking what... athletes in many other sports compete against each other hundreds of times, and the tables DO turn, even in team sports we get an "upset of the year"

I wrote this before but didn't bother to send. You guys realize he's not fighting Sor right away right? I mean... it's in the thread title, and detailed in the body. He's trying to earn it back, and if he does, he's more worthy of that match than the people he beats along the way, if he doesn't it'll legitimize whoever beats Roman more.

If the man thinks he can improve, by all means.

Let's just say that at his age, in a small category in which he's thoroughly outsized already, it is very unlikely that he can turn the tables after getting blown out of the water.

Let's just say that at his age, in a small category in which he's thoroughly outsized already, it is very unlikely that he can turn the tables after getting blown out of the water.
I'd bet on Hopkins to win a third fight against Taylor. but that's an alien lol

I would have rathered he went down, but don't think his ego will allow it after seeing how well Estrada is doing at that weight class a man who he KO'ed.

Might be a good comeback fight for Choco, Yafai isn't hard to figure out & doesn't seem to have a big punch.

Back