Chris Eubank Jr - The Deluded Fraud - A Short Movie

Despite it just being a dig at Eubank it was quite interesting. I would certainly dispute his dad being called a fraud because in my eyes he was the real deal. It's a shame what happened to Michael Watson for both Watson and Eubank because he was never the same after that.

i think eubank looked like shit the other night and gets the hype mostly because he looks the part, but these type of videos are pathetic.

he was confident, and then he lost. it's the fight game, this happens literally every single day. putting together a video to highlight that is just so fucking pedestrian.

he lost? I didn't hear anything about it. I thought he'd do very well.

there are things you can't really see at certain levels of comp, that's high level skills, intelligent strategy, and a good chin. I thought he'd do better though.

Europe is still behind the times......
Yeah that's why the No.1 HW in the world is from the UK and the best P4P boxer in the world is from Ukraine. And the guy that beat him was from England and will most likely win the SMW tournament.

If he's such a fraud then why did BJS and Groves look like they were in a car crash after facing him? He's a fighter who hasn't been properly schooled yet both his opponents in his losses, who had much better schooling and more experience, struggled against him.

He's very talented, and is a trainer away from doing great things. He will be a champion, whether at 160 or 168.

If he's such a fraud then why did BJS and Groves look like they were in a car crash after facing him? He's a fighter who hasn't been properly schooled yet both his opponents in his losses, who had much better schooling and more experience, struggled against him.

He's very talented, and is a trainer away from doing great things. He will be a champion, whether at 160 or 168.

because you are either a can or a undisputed champ according to "fight fans".

Certainly, something was missing technique or gameplan, he just came recklessly chasing and winging. But at least he showed some heart, we also saw him slightly different in Saunders fight. He needs to get a serious trainer doe :D

Back