Chris Hardwick Reinstated by AMC After Investigation Into Cheating Ex's Unsubstanciated Allegations

Apparently Kathy Griffin has a big problem with Hardwick getting his job back. I can’t believe anyone would think that a guy, who was accused of being a shitty boyfriend at worst, should be fired from their job. Especially when you consider that all of Hardwick’s exes have come to his defense and said Dykstra’s characterization of him is untrue. Fuck that bitch.
i would guess its the speed he got his back, compared to her and her beheading of Donny John skit, she was out in the cold for a while, for something she thought would have everyone giving her the big....

d4YFw9b.gif

AAhf7DM.gif

i would guess its the speed he got his back, compared to her and her beheading of Donny John skit, she was out in the cold for a while, for something she thought would have everyone giving her the big....

d4YFw9b.gif

AAhf7DM.gif

No, I think it’s just that she thinks every fucking woman who claims any man looked at them the wrong way should have their career ruined.

Lol So she wrote an "essay", aka a long ass Facebook post to "help her get through" the horrible relationship she had with Chris like 5 years ago?

How exactly does putting your personal shit on the internet for all to see help you? It's fucking attention whoring at its finest.

She paints herself as a victim in the hopes of getting work.

I haven't read this very carefully but one of her complaints was that he had her blackballed, which suggests her career was struggling. Maybe she was hoping the "movement" would get her some jobs.

Oh fuck off
<36>

This chick was Hardwick's former assistant or staff worker in the past replying to Hardwick's wife.
Lol what fucking sense does this statement make?
How about don't take a fucking side if you don't know what the fuck happened? That's the LEAST you could do.
Zero fucking logic. These morons have went full retard on this #metoo shit. This isn't how you get people to listen and fight for your cause

Last edited:
So she is choosing to believe a women.. Because she's a WOMEN over a person she knows and recognizes as a good person.. Who helped her out????

Yet it's the right who get called sexist.. Bigoted. Racist??

Glad to see Hardwick got vindicated. I personally have always thought he was a no-talent dork whose jokes make me cringe and whose on-camera conduct makes me uncomfortable.....but he seems like an altogether decent guy, and he handled this saga with poise.

Although Dykstra is a fucked up person - the thing is, she didn't actually name him. So she can't be held liable.
Now we know why the AMC investigation wrapped up so quick: the accuser just walked away after throwing a dead cat on the table.

She's pretty smart for still not naming any names though. Plausible deniability from possible libel lawsuits.

That's not legally true. Once it was widely construed and reported as being him, she would have a legal duty to disclaim his identity if she wasn't to disclaim liability.

You can't just heavily imply someone's identity and then say "well, I didn't actuallly say their name"

I hope she gets hit with a suit. Hardwick won't do it because of the optics, but people like this need to be made an example of, or else all actual victims will suffer.

The most telling part of her new statement, to me, is this:

Just like the texts he revealed afterwards where she is begging to talk to him long after their breakup, this whole thing was all just her response to being denied access to him. Typical psychotic ex-lover shit. ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’.

Exactly my thoughts

Oh fuck off
<36>

This chick was Hardwick's former assistant or staff worker in the past replying to Hardwick's wife.
Lol what fucking sense does this statement make?
How about don't take a fucking side if you don't know what the fuck happened? That's the LEAST you could do.
Zero fucking logic. These morons have went full retard on this #metoo shit. This isn't how you get people to listen and fight for your cause

This is a snake female right here.

Once again, the comments from her male fans are the worst.

Once again, the comments from her male fans are the worst.

<YeahOKJen>
Lol ok. So we're just to continue to believe you..just because...? And what evidence? Lol and if you have evidence, as you claim, what would you need protection from?
Go away, attention whore.

Talking Dead is back on tonight.

Lets see the reaction.

Lol @ Hardwick's opening speech on The Talking Dead. He started crying.

Back