Media Chris Leben celebrating after beating up a washed up damaged Wanderlei Silva

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

Let him celebrate. Hes had a tough road back to fighting.

He has been through a lot in his life.

Easy to criticize when you have never been in their shoes. You’re trying to have a laugh at their expense, but you are the one who looks stupid right now. Honestly, I’m embarrassed for you TS. What a fucking failure of a thread lol.

Remember that this was right after Wand's win over Bisping. He also took out Cung Le in his very next fight after Chris. It was a good win.

Leben went toe to toe and brawled with the Axe muderer himself and won via stone cold knock out. Why not enjoy it?

05_Silva_Leben.jpg

Last edited:
He just doubled his paycheque and KO'd a guy instead of waking up in the hospital

How dare he be happy!

That "washed up damaged" Wandelei Silva ended up taking out Cung Le and Brian Stann right after (Stann who KO'd Leben).

I would celebrate, too.

It's not like Leben was some hot prospect, spring chicken himself.

Easy to criticize when you have never been in their shoes. You’re trying to have a laugh at their expense, but you are the one who looks stupid right now. Honestly, I’m embarrassed for you TS. What a fucking failure of a thread lol.

How appropriate of a response. This ends this /thread.

Fuck this thread. He beat a legend. So what if it was a past prime legend? Pretty sure Leben wasn’t at his best by this point either.

Lol sounds like TS never has accomplished anything when comes to anything sport related athletics. I have no problem or issue when any athlete celebrities a victory it’s amazing feeling and big adrenaline rush it’s hard to explain to those that have never felt it or been in that situation.

ts you would get ktfo by a washed up Leben or a one armed Shogun.

thread didnt go as TS wanted

like everone else said, Leben had every right to celebreate beating a still dangerous Silva at the time

lol dam I never seen anyone celebrate like they just won the lotto after beating a washed up fighter who was so damaged and drained like Wandy, Leben acting like this was a prime scary PRIDE Wandy.

I could understand this type of rush if this was beating up a prime top long reigning champion or something

Imagine if Larry Holmes celebrated his win over a washed up Muhammad Ali, Holmes knew Ali was washed up but didn't even boast about it he even felt sad he had to fight him.

Its still not as funny as Mark Coleman celebrating a win over Shogun via freak injury. Coleman acted like he just won the lotto in that fight as well. and then he Coleman was acting like a bad ass like he got a legit KO lol

Have you ever been in a fight?

Wand beat Cung Le and Stann after this. Sure, he wasn't Pride Wand, but still a relevant fighter and a legend of the sport. I'd go so far as to call it the best win of Leben's career. Why wouldn't he celebrate?

Back