Chris Leben looking like a featherweight for bareknuckle debut

Chris made the UFC interesting back when the promotion needed all the help it could get. Now he's having to resort to this shit to make a living. I liked Chris and hate to see this happen, but I wish him the best. Love the NYBA too.

Had no idea he was still fighting. I feel bad for his brain at this point

Is that supposed to say TWO o' clock? And "mock" weigh in smhhh I'm worried

I think Leben looks decent considering his age and wear/tear he has put on his body. Atleast you can tell he is natural and not on the juice.

Wtf is leben doing fighting? Wasn’t he gonna fight in bellator a couple years ago until they found that something was wrong with his heart? Smh this ninja finna die in here smh him or chuck dyin this month shits sad out hur :(
completely turned his health issue around. clean living etc

Remember when he knocked out Wanderlei?

That was sad to see. Then Chael went on to say "I hope Wanderlei is ok. He can't do this work"

Did they get a replacement for Ward yet?

at first i was like...what the hell is chris doing fighting still...then i see who he fightin and was like what the hell is phil doing fighting still!!!

Great. Now he starts taking his diet seriously.

They kept him because he was winning fights in spectacular fashion, his fights were good so don’t lie to yourself
Don't recall claiming he was boring, but he traded wins and losses, a 3 fight win streak was considered a career resurgence for him.
But as far as me claiming UFC could cut him, it has more to do with popping for oxy, popping for stanozolol and getting at least one DUI all without being a somebody the UFC could even spin as a draw or champion when the promotion was still trying to prove the sport wasn't just filled with animals and the derelicts of society.

Back