Chris Leben looking like a featherweight for bareknuckle debut

Does anyone know what this fight is scheduled at ? Baroni was looking pretty swole 6 months ago, at least 200lb and Leben has never fought under 185lb so I'm confused what weight this is at...Leben looks like he is at least 170lb.

I think Leben actually wins this, watching his training footage he looks sharp and was talking about making this a technical fight and not a brawl. He seems fit, mentally and physically...just hope both guys come out of this okay because let's be honest, neither of them should be able to get licenced to fight.

Damn if Leben's head wasn't a foot in diameter he wouldn't have to cut so much weight.

I am going, and I cannot wait. Merriman pulled out, but oh well.

This fight is at 200lb, Leben looks nowhere near that. He must walk around 220 or so these days...must of put on some mass over the past few years.

If anyone decides to order this using fite.tv for the first time, please use my code and we’ll both get $15 in free fite credits.

vwdo6m6

are you an emotionally damaged junkie recently recovered from an almost fatal illness? welcome to bare knuckle boxing

I thought it was something they found with his heart
Yes, it was a genetically inherited condition. 18% functionality was a transplant candidate but turned it around by lifestyle change

Does anyone even have a final lineup for tonight? There own website still says ward is the main event and marriman is still fighting. Both have been taken off. Cant find a final lineup.

Does anyone even have a final lineup for tonight? There own website still says ward is the main event and marriman is still fighting. Both have been taken off. Cant find a final lineup.
Nope but I see an updated poster with the crippler as main event

Leben v Baroni should be interesting, most of the bareknuckle guys barely know what they are doing.

Hendricks fighting a 40+ fight vet on the card to. TUF alum. Should be a fun card to watch

I want to say Leben is in shape but he sorta got that iggy pop drug physique going on. Also what's up with the eye shadow?

Back