Chris Leben vs Phil Baroni, Bareknuckle Fighting in Wyoming on October 20th

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
Okay, it's not UFC, but hopefully the mod allow it for visability...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mm...are-knuckle-match/ar-AAAdFQW?ocid=mailsignout
"Longtime UFC veteran Chris Leben is coming out of retirement to fight fellow Octagon veteran Phil Baroni on Oct. 20 in a bare-knuckle boxing match with the World Bare Knuckle Fighting Federation in Casper, Wyoming.

Both fighters confirmed the booking to MMA Fighting on Tuesday following an announcement by the promotion."

AAAdKO5.img

whoa. Big fan of Leben but Phil Baroni is a more superior boxer w/ better head movement and speed. I hope Leben still has knock out power bc if not, it will be a long night for him

Alot of people won't like this but I will watching. As will they

Fight won't happen, Leben won't get cleared, he has heart problems. It's a shame, too.

Edited the title to reflect the actual specifics of the fight, as to not mislead into people thinking this was happening in the UFC.

Bare knuckle, da fuck? Pretty sure neither guy can spare the brain cells.

Fight won't happen, Leben won't get cleared, he has heart problems. It's a shame, too.

Edited the title to reflect the actual specifics of the fight, as to not mislead into people thinking this was happening in the UFC.

I don't think there is a commission to clear him. That's why they are having these bare knuckle fights in Wyoming. I could be wrong.

Edit: I was wrong.

Last edited:
Alot of people won't like this but I will watching. As will they
If I can figure out where and how to watch it I will, this appeals to me more than any recent ufc card.

Leben gonna turn the NYB’s lights OUT!!

WAR CAT SMASHER!!

<{JustBleed}>

<{natewhut}>

Day before my birthday. I'll watch! Actually I'd donate money to each of them if they are taking it.

The relevant section of the WY MMA Board's medical examination regs:

exam wy.png

<{MindBrown}>

I thought Leben was a realtor or something. Is that not paying the bills or is he just itching to fight again?

Both Chris and Phil have provided enough entertainment for me over the years. They were in enough wars for this lifetime. I really don't want this to happen now in 2018 but if it does, of course, I will have to watch it.....

Not a good sign for either one. Ten years ago. Fuckkk.yes

whoa. Big fan of Leben but Phil Baroni is a more superior boxer w/ better head movement and speed. I hope Leben still has knock out power bc if not, it will be a long night for him
You mean short night

Back