Chris Leben vs Phil Baroni, Bareknuckle Fighting in Wyoming on October 20th

Good to see The Crippler back. Always loved watching his fights...I know he was going to fight for Bellator, but had heart issues, I think.

Hopefully he's healthy. At 37 there's no reason he can't take out a few old vets like himself.

144big0.gif[img]

It's a little sad, but how can you argue with a just-bleed massacre like Leben vs Baroni in a Bare knuckles FC fight? Ngannou vs Bad Back Beast will be way more sad in comparison.

EDIT: I notice you have Fedor as your Av too. I still love watching Fedor fight, but you have to admit it's been a little sad watching his last few fights for the most part.

Good to see The Crippler back. Always loved watching his fights...I know he was going to fight for Bellator, but had heart issues, I think.

Hopefully he's healthy. At 37 there's no reason he can't take out a few old vets like himself.

Koscheck vs Leben II please.
144big0.gif[img]
He got a heart transplant totally better now man!

Wasn't Ken Shamrock going to do this years ago?

These things tend to get cancelled.

whoa. Big fan of Leben but Phil Baroni is a more superior boxer w/ better head movement and speed. I hope Leben still has knock out power bc if not, it will be a long night for him
This fight is going to be brutal ill watch for sure there last event was fun as hell to watch.

He got a heart transplant totally better now man!
-_-

“Doctors estimate that the blood flow through is heart is only 18 percent of what is considered normal,” Leben’s management said in a statement to MMAJunkie shortly after his Bellator plans were derailed.

“As of now, the prognosis is mixed: one doctor believes that he should be considered for a heart transplant, while another doctor hopes that medication and a healthy lifestyle will reverse some of the damage over time.”

i'm actually more interested in this than Chuck v Tito III.

i'm not sure if that is saying more about this matchup, that matchup, or me.

love leben fights but i think he should not fight anymore.

I will watch
Just wishing they test, and dont let the new york gayboy come roided up to the gills

whoa. Big fan of Leben but Phil Baroni is a more superior boxer w/ better head movement and speed. I hope Leben still has knock out power bc if not, it will be a long night for him

yeah, hes a boxing GOAT, as shown in his fight with Frank Shamrock.

not that it s that hard for a pro to be more technical than the cat smasher

co main is matt huges banging in the back of a barn with his brother

I would've LOVED to see the late, great, Kimbo Slice in a bareknuckle organization. The hype would've been tremendous!

Back