Chris Pratt Training with Big Nog Bros, Urijah Hall and other UFC fighters

I wonder how good he would have been as a mma fighter.

CnP4zpsKsao1O.gif

Imagine if Gomora was on top riding and she got snapped

Should have went for the TDs against Thanos IMO instead of brawling with him .
Thanos got into his mind at the weigh ins IMO

Should have went for the TDs against Thanos IMO instead of brawling with him .
Thanos got into his mind at the weigh ins IMO

I think the Doctor shoudl have reversed time and done that shit all over. We wouldnt be discussing how they could have won if the Docotr had a brain....

I think the Doctor shoudl have reversed time and done that shit all over. We wouldnt be discussing how they could have won if the Docotr had a brain....
Doctor Strange showed low fighting iq there but in the other hand good on him for not using those shady time techniques there would have been a ton of backlash.
Also im glad Thanos beat their asses since they all are teammates with that cheater Captain America KOd the MMA GOAT a while back i would love to see that rematch in the USADA ERA.

6 months and he’s in a title fight and likely winning. A level athlete, A level Hollywood Superstar and future UFC Champ as soon as he decides.

You're really gonna "who the fook" one of the biggest movie stars on the planet?

I've never liked Credo. Even when I was a lurker and wanted to make an account I was like "This Credo guy is such an ass, he sounds like a dbag". A few days after making my account he is proving me right....

A level actor with 12 months of training beats everyone in the UFC.

Back