Chris Webber is an idiot

Soft player that still could not win in 2002 even after the NBA cheated and handed them game 5 vs the Champs.

Eh, I don't really watch basketball broadcasts for the rhetoric lessons. I don't generally expect these guys to be all that articulate or intelligent. What's more disconcerting is how buffoons like george w., barry obama, and donald trump made it to the highest office in the land and are looked at by many people as good orators when the first generally sounded like he had a mental impairment, the second would stumble and stammer anytime he didn't have a teleprompter telling him what to say, and the latter sounds like a machine which simply regurgitates right-wing memes.

He’s still relatively new to being a commentator/show host. He has some bad moments but he’ll be fine after a little more experience.

No need to start a thread over it.

He isn't new. He has been at this for years, and he never shuts the fuck up. He sucks. He spews needless bullshit non stop, and he does fuck up the English language on a regular basis.

If got means they had all the calls and NBA cheated for them in game 5 then they got got.

As an LA fan even I can admit the Kings got screwed. The commish even said his dream match up for the finals was, "The Lakers vs the Lakers."

As an LA fan even I can admit the Kings got screwed. The commish even said his dream match up for the finals was, "The Lakers vs the Lakers."

Check game 5 box score and get back to me. Game 6 was the makeup game but queens fans forget that and only look at game 6.

That Kings team was legit. For them to have been pushing that fantastic Lakers team is a great feat.

So much angry people in this thread.

<31>

That Kings team was legit.

They were absolutely destroyed by the NJ Nets at the Meadowlands that year.

Was a glorious game for us lifelong Nets fans who were there to see it live.

Still trying to figure out how to read a box score?

The refs fucked the Kings so hard that series. It was so bad members of the press wanted to get Congress involved.

Your bias is clouding your mind.

"Referees A, F and G were officiating a playoff series between Teams 5 and 6 in May of 2002. It was the sixth game of a seven-game series, and a Team 5 victory that night would have ended the series. However, Tim learned from Referee A that Referees A and F wanted to extend the series to seven games. Tim knew referees A and F to be 'company men,' always acting in the interest of the NBA, and that night, it was in the NBA's interest to add another game to the series. Referees A and F heavily favored Team 6. Personal fouls [resulting in obviously injured players] were ignored even when they occurred in full view of the referees. Conversely, the referees called made-up fouls on Team 5 in order to give additional free throw opportunities for Team 6. Their foul-calling also led to the ejection of two Team 5 players. The referees' favoring of Team 6 led to that team's victory that night, and Team 6 came back from behind to win that series."

Now find me a ref stating that game 5 was rigged. You can't.

The refs fucked the Kings so hard that series. It was so bad members of the press wanted to get Congress involved.

Your bias is clouding your mind.
Yes game 5 was rigged...soft flopping jump shooting queens shot 10 more foul shots then the team with the most dominant inside big man and the best shooting guard at drawing fouls. Fouled Shaq out and tried to foul Kobe out. They needed the queens to be up so the Lakers had to win the final two games. Should have ended in 6 if not for cheating game 5.

Last edited:
Chris trying too hard to be funny in the panel...Bring Sir Charles back...

Back