Chris Weidman and Tony Fegurson

who is the craziest/delusionnal between them?

Fegurson has 7 straight losses but still think he can turn his career around and dont think he should retire

Weidman just said today that he feel like he can be the best at 185 and go on another run…
Tony by imanari ankle pick roll, round 1.

Far as I know - Chris hasn't attacked and scared his wife half to death over the voices in his head <StillMyBoy>
No but he did take a shit in her garbage can in her bedroom on the first date. True story.

Ferg's mental health issues plus CTE are a disaster waiting to happen

In terms of thinking they should still be fighting, clearly Chris has lost the plot. The dude has one leg and got chopped up like shaved steak in his last fight. Tony otoh is just washed and trying to collect as many paychecks as possible. That's not crazy, that's just business. Personal life, yeah. Tony's the captain of an underground spaceship, writing letters to the squirrel king in morse code. Chris wins that battle by default.

Tony Ferguson is both way more delusional and crazy, I think after one more loss Weidman will come to his senses, I'm not sure Tony will ever come to his senses.
I think Tony's senses have left the building tbh sir.

Tony Ferguson is both way more delusional and crazy, I think after one more loss Weidman will come to his senses, I'm not sure Tony will ever come to his senses.
Tony will eventually get that belt

I think the problem is the UFC has been trading them both in for years, don't think they were very interested in rebuilding either mans career.
this.

They aren't giving these guys easy build em up match ups... they are now stepping stones.

Next question...which one should fight Nick Diaz if he really makes a comeback as he's been hinting at? If he's serious, add Nick to the delusion train.

You're not far wrong. Didn't he cut weight anyway to make 155 when his fight got cancelled with Khabib to prove some sort of point?
He did something crazy like that. Or was it that he did a test cut shortly before the actual one? Nothing that man does will ever shock me.

He may have lost 10 in a row and been knocked out but everybody thank you and that's still my boy!

Weidman probably knows his time at the top is done but doesn't want to come out and say that because he still wants to fight and collect checks. Tony is just nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back