chris weidman being chris weidman for 5 minutes

Dont understand but I still really like the video

Can't decide who is more annoying and delusional..

Head-Exploding-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-10.gif

I'm a fan of weidman. Not sure why he gets so much hate. ,maybe because he destroyed Silva

He is confident and maybe a little delusional but isn't that what a fighter needs to be able to get into a ring and best someone up?

Weidman's personality is one that you kinda have to know somebody like him to get I guess but I think he's funny

I still prefer Chris Weidman's Dad being Chris Weidman's Dad for 1 minute.

I'm a fan of weidman. Not sure why he gets so much hate. ,maybe because he destroyed Silva

He is confident and maybe a little delusional but isn't that what a fighter needs to be able to get into a ring and best someone up?
"Little delusional" is an understatement. He is like a big baby.

Entitled smug Murican jock douche who’s always whining as if the world owes him... kinda like the guy in your av.

Raise your hand if you want to be Chris Weidman for 2 minutes.

0:53 into the rockhold video lawlers face lol

Lemme guess.
Cliffs:
"I' m hurt, my losses were flukes because I made mistakes, I deserve the next title shot and I' m almost ready" and some Villante pull-my-finger jokes?

Back