chris weidman being chris weidman for 5 minutes

man weidmans face looks deformed now

source.gif

I remember when he was considered the best looking guy in the UFC... now we have Paulo Costa. Back in the 2000's I remember my gf telling me she thought fucking Diego Sanchez was the best looking guy in the UFC<45>They've come a long way. It's like they hire better looking fighters every year. This is now as much a beauty pageant as it is a sport with WME.

Weidman was great well before USADA anyways

Not trying to be a dick but do you mean he was great well before USADA and is still great

Or do you mean Weidman was great, well before USADA anyway, implying he may have been using and is not so great since USADAs implementation?

Watching this stupid ass video like...
BackImmaculateGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

Weidman looks like he has suffered a mini stroke

Not trying to be a dick but do you mean he was great well before USADA and is still great

Or do you mean Weidman was great, well before USADA anyway, implying he may have been using and is not so great since USADAs implementation?
may have been using

may have been using

Kay thanks. I assumed thats what you meant but wanted to be clear.

I don't want to accuse him but you can't argue that he definitely hasn't looked as good. Undefeated before then lost 3 in a row.

He did lose to solid guys and was competitive until he wasn't though so who's to say really.

Kay thanks. I assumed thats what you meant but wanted to be clear.

I don't want to accuse him but you can't argue that he definitely hasn't looked as good. Undefeated before then lost 3 in a row.

He did lose to solid guys and was competitive until he wasn't though so who's to say really.
Guess one of things though yeah is that can't really hate on him losing when its been againsy top ranked guys no doubt

Back