Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight with the most title defenses, I deserve a TS.

Kelvin has been active though, while Weidman trying to milk his last win and hope for a title shot

Yeah.

But.

Weidman’s last win was better than any of gastelums wins ;)

It’s a super weird situation. Wish the ufc still had moose.

Chris is delusional, and I blame Yoels knee.

Only as good as your last fight, he has a point there *looks at Tyron*

Didn’t he try to cheat against Moose in hopes of picking up a DQ win, only for it to backfire spectacularly?

The reality is that Rockhold and Herb Dean destroyed him, and that’s all there is to it.

I mean, with the state of the division it really isn't that crazy. People just hate on him because he beat Silva. It's realistically either him or Gastelum and he beat Kelvin not that long ago. People are really underrating that win, Kelvin has been a beast at mw.

its simple, whittaker is out for a while... rematches yoel vs Weidman and jacare vs kelvin... or are they all gonna sit out the next 6months?

My boy! I really think unlike Yoel, Chris will be able to get Rob down, but can do it for 5 rounds is the question.
Kelvin deserves ts more imo. Chris needs another win.

What? He did say worse than that.

"I thought I would win by illegal knee" - he had no desire to keep fighting, he would take the 5 minutes and say he can't continue.

Mousasi was robbed of a legit TKO victory

You also conveniently ignored everything else he said during that press conference. Is normal.

Tried to cheat by listening to the ref?

"but but but he said he couldn't continue!!"

No he didn't.

Yep, he actually did. On two different occasions in that fight, feel free to rewatch it.

you guys, he meant his jeans:

20121101-130900.jpg
giphy.gif

I hope they do fight sooner rather than later so I can see Chris get demolished again.

Rockhold and Romero did more damage to his brain than I thought.

<30>

Damn that knee from Yoel not only broke his head but his mind too.

Chris really is in touch with his feelings now isn’t he?

Back