Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight with the most title defenses, I deserve a TS.

I never said anything about the break I don’t have a problem with that at all. How did the Chris somehow magically remember the date, when he had no idea what it was like 3 minuets before that?

It’s because he was full of shit

How do you know he remembered the date 3 minutes after that because they never asked him again. This is what I mean, you continue to make shit up.

Yeah.. no.

A 1 win streak following from 3 losses in no way deserves a shot.

Romero has a bigger shout, purely based on how close the last one was, regardless of missing weight by a pube.

Yoel just got his undeserved rematch, he missed weight and lost to Whittaker again.

Say he wins a close fight, do they give Whittaker another couple of attempt?

Guess what (I've already told you this like 10 times but you seem to be rather slow), he never said he couldn't continue. It was the exact opposite, he protested the stoppage. Why do you think he appealed the loss, G E N I U S?
<{outtahere}>

You're really trying so much... Cool that he appealed. As far as I know, he didn't get shit about that appealed since Chris still got that defeat on his record.

How do you know he remembered the date 3 minutes after that because they never asked him again. This is what I mean, you continue to make shit up.
I’m not making anything up. Go to about 7 minutes in.

<Moves>

<6>

Last edited:
@ortizgnp

Not even going to respond?
giphy.gif

@ortizgnp

Not even going to respond?
giphy.gif

You didn't quote me at first. But I understand it's important to you because of your edit almost 24 hours later.

That's the first time I have seen that interview with Big John. I stand corrected then. Even though it is possible that he legit didn't know what the date was at first. That's kinda the thing with head trauma.
Or he milked it. We'll never know for sure. I still think that the ref fucked up by stopping the fight from the beginning. Like I said before, he robbed Mousasi of a legit finish and he robbed Weidman of a potential comeback in the fight.

And I still think that the doctor's stoppage was bullshit. If the doctor is gonna step in everytime a fighter is hurt and ask questions we're never going to see a legit stoppage again.

I was super bored at work and was busting your chops. This is what sherdog is for.

It took me forever to actually find out where I heard that from. I thought that I was making that shit up for a second.

Could be that he forgot it and then it came back to him, or Serra told him. I think he was hurt and he was tired but not so much so that he forgot the date. He also fully knew that those knees were legal. How would not know the rules in his home state? He was just trying to by time and it came back to bite him in the ass.

The fight wasn’t stopped because of the doctors, the fight was stopped because Gegard was robbed of a TKO.

Chris’s dad felt he had to say “he’s still my boy!” because he’s been defending the dumb shit Chris says since he was a kid.

The Chris should get a title shot with a win over Hall. If Henderson got one with a win over Lombard, than its only right for a legend like Weidman to get the same opportunity

It would be cool if he got skipped over for a title shot. Giving him the shot would be a smack in the face to other hardworking contenders considering he's 1-3 in his last four and has been on the shelf since a year ago. Guy is so deluded though.
His dad fills his head with lies

Back