Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight with the most title defenses, I deserve a TS.

Sorry, you may have beat Kelvin but you need to at least a couple in a row to get a shot.

He took knees to the head. Of course he was hurt.

The ref took away the opportunity for Mousasi to legit finish Weidman and he took away the opportunity for Weidman to come back into the fight.

Not the ref but weidman took away Mousasi’s opportunity for a clean win by being a bitch ass cheat

StolenValor.jpg

I feel like he's forgetting the guy who had a 16 fight unbeaten streak with 10 title defense at MW and 3 wins at LHW.

Whitaker is on the shelf for at least 6 months with injuries.
Let Chris fight Jacare and Kelvin fight Brunson; then make the most money fight from the winners

That's true. I guess I wouldn't mind whichever one of them gets it. Robert is out for a while anyways might as well have them fight each other again or one of them fight Romero.
Why not make Weidman vs Jacare? Jacare arguably won the Kelvin fight anyway. It's a fight that people have wanted to see. Let that fight happen, and see how it plays out.

Match him up with jacare

I like this match-up too.

Yes, Weidman beat Gastelum last year, but KG has since defeated two highly ranked MWs while Weidman has not fought.

A Jacare-Weidman match would provide with a valid contender in the aftermath of Whitaker-Gastelum.

And that's assuming Romero is moving up. If Romero is staying at 185, feed him Weidman again?

Lost respect for The Chris win he tried to cheat in the Moose fight. Don't really care what happens with him.

I used to love Wiedman, now I can’t stand to listen to him. He needs a fucking publicist.

Well it is a tough choice but Chris doesn't feel right for a shot now. I admit I dislike him quite a bit but fights are fights. I say one more for Chris then give him the TS.

Chris can beat anyone in the division on a given night.

It's weird for me, but I think the Chris actually might do well against Bobby Knux, if he can avoid getting clipped early.

His physical size (ranginess) and wrestling / sub game could make things interesting imo.

Disagree brother, if yoel can't get him down I doubt Weidman could.

Well who can you give it to? Pretty much gastelum or weidman.

And.

Well.

The Chris beat kelvin last year

Kelvin has been active though, while Weidman trying to milk his last win and hope for a title shot

Why not make Weidman vs Jacare? Jacare arguably won the Kelvin fight anyway. It's a fight that people have wanted to see. Let that fight happen, and see how it plays out.

Yea that sucks another good fight.

Hold on. Where in the hell does he get "the most defenses" from? Because it sure as shit isn't him.

Back