Chris Weidman is on the FOX desk tonight - will he beg for a title shot?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think we’ll hear Wide throw some comments out there implying that he should get the title shot over Yoel.

Thoughts?

Give Chris the title shot
He was a great champ

IMG_20180218_210122.png

Fighting or being an Analyst?

And why is the UFC putting him on the desk? He’s not good at it.

Discuss...

Marketing himself

I don't blame him for trying, but he sucks at it.

He just finished one of the toughest guys in the UFC. How is he finished?
He must have like 5 braincells left.

Little Gastelum was handpicked for him. A fat WW who cant defend a single leg takedown to save his life.

You know what? you are right. Throw Weidman against another top guy so he gets knocked the fuck out again, and again, and again.

Speaking without stuttering seems to be issue for him these days

........Yoel BLESS

giphy.gif

He's not that horrible behind the desk. Gets a little stuttery here and there, but his analysis of fights isn't that bad.

Have you had your face and skull caved in on at least three separate occasions? Do you suffer from undiagnosed CTE? Do you like being on camera? We've got the perfect job for you!

Chris is doing a good job.

Random free fact: Had no idea who he was before Silva fight. Some guy that just appeared in the ranks

i love how they dont give megan a vote. they could make it so 2/3 would be for one fighter in the predictions but they cut her out and allow split predictions. she has been around the sport long enough to participate in the predictions

He's not that horrible behind the desk. Gets a little stuttery here and there, but his analysis of fights isn't that bad.
I disagree. But even so, they shouldn’t have someone that “isn’t bad”. They should have someone that is great at it.

I don’t know. In a bad mood and just hating I guess.

Did they replace Goldie and Rogan with two guys that kinda look like them and just assume casuals won't know the difference so who cares...

Just choked out Gastelum, hardly a non-elite fighter.

Back