Media Chris Weidman's finish (technical decision win) GIFS

Great, Weidman vs Paulho Costa is the fight to make

Dq period Chris knows the rules and faught at the top shouldn't be any leeway he knew he was cheating he planned on it that was pretty fucked the guy fell holding his eyes and he's gonna hop on him anyhow as if he didn't just stick his finger nails in this guy's eyes why are fighter allowed nails?

Make it a draw, a DQ, NC, I don't care.

But a win is just bullshit and he might have injured Bruno Silva's eyes for the rest of his life.

He may have only won by eye poke. BUT THAT'S STILL MY BOY!

Bruh, the dude used all caps to emphasize the white part. In case you don't know what White privilege is, google it.

Also, why the fuck are you taking it up for someone else? Lol. If the dude didn't mean white privilege, he'd have responded back by now.
You sound very butt hurt

You sound very butt hurt

I was a little annoyed. People trying to unjustly interject racism into a conversation is something I think is very harmful. So it's weird to me that someone is trying to attack me or try to diminish what I'm was saying, when it's clearly for the betterment of this place. Unless you of course enjoy racial tensions and racial hatred...

I was a little annoyed. People trying to unjustly interject racism into a conversation is something I think is very harmful. So it's weird to me that someone is trying to attack me or try to diminish what I'm was saying, when it's clearly for the betterment of this place. Unless you of course enjoy racial tensions and racial hatred...

Shit's ruining society. And the assholes contributing to it feel good about themselves. "Gosh I'm so anti-racist aren't I. Gonna tell my co-workers about this and get applause and pats on my back!"

Back