christians...........

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
why are they so fake? pretend to be a person of god but when it comes to displaying the ways of christ, it's totally opposite. so tonight i was at a cousin's house who is christian, goes to church every weekend and claims to be a good guy. some cousins out of town whom i haven't seen in ages, and i were hanging out at his place. we had a couple drinks and i respectfully asked him if i could spend the night if i get too drunk. he bluntly said no ur on ur own, so everybody left. im not christian or haven't a religion but would give my life up for him and his wife and kids. im not a trashy person too and i make good money. my cousin doesn't work and has a big old house. i ended up driving home semi drunk and made it safe. it's a 20 min drive.

You still drunk right now? The answer is a lot of people are Christians for show. Easy to claim it, harder to live by it. Being a bad Christian doesn't mean you're not Christian however. Christians are their own worst enemies 99% of the time.

Christians are sinners. Even Paul, who wrote much of the New Testament, said, "Of sinners, I am chief"
Why is that so hard for some people to accept? I guess it's easier to point the finger and say, "You hypocrite". No shame, I've done that a few times myself.

Christians are sinners. Even Paul, who wrote much of the New Testament, said, "Of sinners, I am chief"
Why is that so hard for some people to accept? I guess it's easier to point the finger and say, "You hypocrite". No shame, I've done that a few times myself.
It's hard because Christians are often the most vocal in their judgement of others. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, but Christians are throwing a lot of stones in their glass houses. I agree with you though, Christians are human and fallible like everyone else.

It's hard because Christians are often the most vocal in their judgement of others. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, but Christians are throwing a lot of stones in their glass houses. I agree with you though, Christians are human and fallible like everyone else.

The way I see it is that Christians, most of us anyways, only know enough to get us into trouble. Its like we get exposed to these great things but are not great ourselves but often dont realize that. Sometimes Christians are the worst people in the room. Its like someone who only knows enough martial arts to get beat up.

Also there are whole denominations that are shallow spiritually and only produce shallow Christians as a general rule even though there are many exceptions.

Being a Christian isn’t about being a perfect individual, being Christian means you have accepted Jesus into your heart and you are saved by His grace and He forgives you of your sins. By your salvation you serve the Lord by spreading His love and kindness amongst your neighbors.

There are a lot of judgmental individuals who like to call themselves Christians and judge every single thing everybody else does while turning around and sinning themselves on a daily basis, now whether or not they sin, by passing judgement on anybody alone they are going against the gospel.

It’s not about passing judgement or having the image of being better than anybody, it’s about spreading the love of Jesus amongst your neighbor.

Sorry about your cousin not being a true bro by not letting you crash at his pad, not only would I have let you crash at my pad but I would also have given you my WiFi password and Gatorade for electrolytes.

Christians are coddled around the idea that all people are born sinners, so they don't feel bad about their transgressions.

Gonna be real salty when they end up in hell though.

why are they so fake? pretend to be a person of god but when it comes to displaying the ways of christ, it's totally opposite. so tonight i was at a cousin's house who is christian, goes to church every weekend and claims to be a good guy. some cousins out of town whom i haven't seen in ages, and i were hanging out at his place. we had a couple drinks and i respectfully asked him if i could spend the night if i get too drunk. he bluntly said no ur on ur own, so everybody left. im not christian or haven't a religion but would give my life up for him and his wife and kids. im not a trashy person too and i make good money. my cousin doesn't work and has a big old house. i ended up driving home semi drunk and made it safe. it's a 20 min drive.

So wait. Your story is that after two drinks, you asked your cousin if you could crash at his place - a place which contains his wife and kids - if you get hammered; your cousin says no; you continue drinking, despite knowing that you were going to have to drive home; you then drive home drunk? Why exactly are we supposed to pity you?

How is your cousin the bad guy here? It's pretty presumptuous of you to ask to crash at his place. From your own description, the dude is a family man; maybe he didn't want your drunk ass sleeping the night in his home with his kids.

How old are you dude? Here's an idea; maybe next time:
1) Get a designated driver; or
2) Don't continue drinking if you need to drive home.

Honestly, despite the spin you are putting on this, I think your cousin is more reasonable than you in this situation.

So wait. Your story is that after two drinks, you asked your cousin if you could crash at his place - a place which contains his wife and kids - if you get hammered; your cousin says no; you continue drinking, despite knowing that you were going to have to drive home; you then drive home drunk? Why exactly are we supposed to pity you?

How is your cousin the bad guy here? It's pretty presumptuous of you to ask to crash at his place. From your own description, the dude is a family man; maybe he didn't want your drunk ass sleeping the night in his home with his kids.

How old are you dude? Here's an idea; maybe next time:
1) Get a designated driver; or
2) Don't continue drinking if you need to drive home.

Honestly, despite the spin you are putting on this, I think your cousin is more reasonable than you in this situation.
Lol this is how I saw it too. Op sounds like a dipshit. Not his cousin.

right nor wrong behavior gets you into Heaven..accepting Jesus Christ's sacrifice gets you into heaven.

exp. there's going to be some quiet monk living in Tibet chanting and herding goats who never did anything wrong by man's standards...however he rejected Jesus Christ when Christian missionaries brought him the word. when he dies he goes to hell.

Then You'll have the Hitman for the Hell's Angels that repents on his hospital bed and accepts Jesus before he dies.... he will be in heaven.

it's not how you act or what sin you do God only looks at the sacrifice his son made that you accepted. heaven will be full of sinners in general that accepted Jesus Christ. Even Christians that may lie, or steal after they got saved it's called Grace

I know I know

Christians are coddled around the idea that all people are born sinners, so they don't feel bad about their transgressions.

I don't buy that. What religion has people who have never sinned? What atheist is saying a human can live without mistakes? Some religions don't have a polarized view of good and evil, so there's not so much sin but nature, but that would justify bad behavior more than the concept of born sinners would.

Thread should be about drinking and driving and the judgements alcoholism brings to a fool

I don't buy that. What religion has people who have never sinned? What atheist is saying a human can live without mistakes? Some religions don't have a polarized view of good and evil, so there's not so much sin but nature, but that would justify bad behavior more than the concept of born sinners would.

It's not our nature to sin, we dont have to correct or raise children properly and teach them right from wrong because we're born perfect. Oh wait.

Hold on bruh.

When did I claim that there were religious people who didn't sin?

We're talking about Christians in particular. Miss me with this whataboutism bullshit.

It's not our nature to sin, we dont have to correct or raise children properly and teach them right from wrong because we're born perfect. Oh wait.
I think he probably means that sinners are still saved is what causes Christians to not try as hard to act without sin. So not that we're born in sin, but that we're saved in it as well.

Hold on bruh.

When did I claim that there were religious people who didn't sin?

We're talking about Christians in particular. Miss me with this whataboutism bullshit.
I was just saying I disagreed with the reasoning in your post. I'm not throwing up any whataboutisms. Feel free to elaborate if you think I misunderstood.

no sir the only unforgivable sin according to St Paul is to blaspheme the holy spirit. if you've accepted Jesus then your name is sealed ...however you can commit sins and by your own actions cause yourself to go through an earthly hell before you get to go to heaven

example. if you're saved and you drink too much and then get behind the wheel and kill somebody being a drunk driver.

The Lord will for give you for that sin if you ask , and you will get into heaven if you've accepted Jesus Christ.....however there's a natural consequence to sin, and to disobeying the laws and innate sense of right from wrong our creator endowed us with. essentially God will for give you but you're still in Prison for Life.

God will forgive you for adultery but you lose, your kids and house when you get caught. You can be a Capo in la costra nostra and get to witness protection, ask for forgiveness and get saved...that still doesn't mean you might not get whacked one day...just after you get whacked you go to heaven and not hell...I could go on.

no sir the only unforgivable sin according to St Paul is to blaspheme the holy spirit. if you've accepted Jesus then your name is sealed ...however you can commit sins and by your own actions cause yourself to go through an earthly hell before you get to go to heaven

example. if you're saved and you drink too much and kill somebody a being a drunk driver the Lord will for give you for that sin if you ask and you will get into heaven if you've accepted Jesus Christ..however there's a natural consequence to sin and to disobeying the laws and innate sense of right from wrong our creator endowed us with.

essentially God will for give you but you're still in Prison for Life. God will forgive you for adultery but you lose, your kids and house when you get caught. You can be a Capo in la costar nostra and ask for forgiveness and get saved...that still doesn't mean you might not get whacked one day...just after you get whacked you go to heaven and not hell...I could go on.
What about the psychos and sociopaths who don't feel any guilt?

Thread should be about drinking and driving and the judgements alcoholism brings to a fool

That's my point. Why is everyone going along with OP's premise? He tells a story about willfully drinking and driving and suddenly all Christians are so fake?

Back