Christina Williams' feet

tenor.gif

The print on the mat didn't dry correctly so some of the ink rubbed off on her feet. Didn't think that one would trip people up.

And please, other people, don't post gross-out pictures of feet, nobody wants to see that.

She stepped in Romero's poop?

The print on the mat didn't dry correctly so some of the ink rubbed off on her feet. Didn't think that one would trip people up.

And please, other people, don't post gross-out pictures of feet, nobody wants to see that.

You're a genius. I thought her dirty ass went into the fight with dirty feet. I can't stand that shit, people coming in to train bum-dirty and touching you in the face with nasty ass feet.

You're a genius. I thought her dirty ass went into the fight with dirty feet. I can't stand that shit, people coming in to train bum-dirty and touching you in the face with nasty ass feet.
20110523030334_KSW_16_1957.JPG

Some people actually mean it when they say they're going to do it .

Some fighters purposely walk around barefoot before fighting so they avoid slipping on the canvas.

Yeah but none of the other's fighters feet looked like that throughout the event.

Seems like she may have put something stick on her feet to gain traction.

Back