Christmas Present Ideas

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any good ideas for presents for your spouse, children, boyfriend/girlfriend, parents, relatives, friends, etc.? What have you already gotten them?

I bought my partner a Browning T bolt 22 lr

The oldest boy got clothes (that what he wanted)

The little fella got toys ( cars, water pistols, cap guns, toy drills, big arse kite and inflatable pools stuff, lots of little things)

Bought my mum a bottle of bourbon and a voucher for a massage

There the only people I buy for

List is loong this year, too long really. I get each my two boys lots of things, but they each get one “bigger” present. Got my 9 year old his first compound bow and my 7 year old his first real gun, a little .410.

Bought wife some boots she wanted, but got to find something else. 90% of my shopping was online this year. We make one trip shopping usually, thats it.

With my wife, we’ve always agreed to buy experiences as opposed to items. So for example we’ll probably get a hotel in the city soon.

I never know what to get my Mom and entered your thread with hopes that I would.

My wife went shopping yesterday and bought all the gifts go nieces, nephews, my sister and brother-in-law. I didn’t even look at it. I’ll just put my name in the cards.

Got my wife a ukulele. I can't wait to give it to her!

51nzmafM6oL._SY400_.jpg

Vegetable knife for my sister

Get everybody a pair of bunnies.

Got my gf pearl earings and some new snowboard gloves. Shell be happy with that. The earings match the necklace i got her last year

Got my gf pearl earings and some new snowboard gloves. Shell be happy with that. The earings match the necklace i got her last year
Ignoring the pearl necklace joke....

Back