Chuck Liddell (48 y/o) vs Tito Ortiz (43 y/o) in 2018

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
91 years of experience between the two of them.

Who do ya got?

I think Liddell wins this believe it or not. Tito Ortiz has pillow hands and I don't think he will take down Charles.

Honestly, who knows. A light breeze could knock either of them out at this point.

I'd still watch.

If Tito KO's Chuck I'd legit be upset

Literally no need for glass chin Chuck to come back

Ironically. Randy fought his last fight at 47. It's not out of the realm that it could be a fun fight. As long as neither guy gets put against a top LHW. A guy like Gus or Rumble could beat both of them at the same time...

It's a great fight that would draw ratings, stop being so negative

It's not a great fight anymore, and it's not "being negative" to not want old, great fighters to receive any more brain damage.

It's not a great fight anymore, and it's not "being negative" to not want old, great fighters to receive any more brain damage.

It's a great fight for the casuals and you bet your ass they'll tune in. Old people MMA is a lot of fun. MMA can be terrible and fun at the same time. If you've been to regional shows you'd know that. In fact MMA at the highest level is often very boring because fighters cancel each other out, but if you have a huge skill discrepancy or if you have old dudes who are chinny then they're going to get a lot of crazy fun shit happening.

The winner should fight Rumble. Is he under UFC Contract?

Tito seemed to get a little more pop in his punches toward the end (Bader, Forrest 3). Even the possibility of him KO'ing Chuck sickens me. Unfortunately it is a possibility with anyone in the cage with him who can throw a punch. Chuck by KO is most likely, but holy shit if it went the other way.

Now that we know Chuck is likely fighting again, we can likely look forward to Chuck Tito III.
Wherever it's held, who would you pick? Do you think Tito takes it?

I'd slightly favor Tito. Chuck is old.

Not a fight I'm interested in at all. But if Tito had any chance to beat Chuck, it would definitely be now.

91 years of experience between the two of them.

Who do ya got?

I think Liddell wins this believe it or not. Tito Ortiz has pillow hands and I don't think he will take down Charles.

I would take Tito. Chuck is slurring his words.

Chuck has not fought in 8 years and is 48 years old now. I would not even license him to fight.

I got Tito

Liddell's last fight was 67 years ago

Prediction pending on what look Liddell has in his eyes of course.

Tito has greatly improved his BJJ over the years. He almost subbed Machida. Not sure who'd win.

Ironically. Randy fought his last fight at 47. It's not out of the realm that it could be a fun fight. As long as neither guy gets put against a top LHW. A guy like Gus or Rumble could beat both of them at the same time...
That would actually be an intriguing matchup

Back