Chuck Liddell (48 y/o) vs Tito Ortiz (43 y/o) in 2018

Chuck also wants to fight Jon Jones.

<{chips}>

Tito would stomp Liddell in 2018, by the way.

The long lay-off may have helped Chuck.

Anyone's fight to win imo.

What for? So that Tito finally has a chance at beating his old rival to caress his massive ego? No thanks, it's too late for that, he should have to live with that grudge. Chuck's been retired for many years and it was a good decision to call it quits back then already. Though I gotta say, I would be tempted to see Chuck knock him out one more time just because it's always nice to see Tito lose

91 years of experience between the two of them.

Who do ya got?

I think Liddell wins this believe it or not. Tito Ortiz has pillow hands and I don't think he will take down Charles.

didn't he drop and submit the current Bellator LHW champion with his pillow fists?

Yikes, Chuck's almost 50! He shouldn't be fighting imo, but good luck to him.

that might be the only time in his career he rocked someone on the feet

yeah, and it was a young, powerful contender. not a 50 yr old retiree who had his chin checked by a MW with a broken arm.

i think Tito has the power to hurt Chuck at the very least and KO him stiff at the very most.

The long lay-off may have helped Chuck.

Anyone's fight to win imo.
I've never seen a disintegrated chin reconstitute itself.

Nobody should be sanctioning Chuck to fight in 2018, period.

Tito has been more active and has "youth" (lol) on his side, I think he takes this.

Tito by being more active. Unless Chuck needs the $ he should stay retired. His legacy is built around beating Tito X2 and shouldn't do anything to harm that. I can believe I'm saying this but Tito may even hurt him on the feet

Chuck looked stiff and slow in his last social media posts

He looked all 49 of his years to be honest. I don’t see the point in this fight. What is there left to prove. I guess they need the money?

Poor Chuck’s chin is a step below Reem at this stage, Titoby actually fighting in the last decade

It's not a great fight anymore, and it's not "being negative" to not want old, great fighters to receive any more brain damage.
Agree somewhat.

If they made an mma "masters" division for fighters over 48 i wouldn't be mad at all

I need to look in Chuck's eyes first but I'd bet on Tito at this point

Even though Chuck owns Tito's soul Tito was actually winning fights in Bellator while Chuck hasn't fought in years and has no chin left at all. Which is bad when you rely on your chin for defence

Also I think Tito is in better shape. If Chuck shows up looking even remotely like Chuck he wins but I really doubt he does

Back