Chuck Liddell Just Said He Wants to Fight Jon Jones on the MMA Hour.

He'll take less of a beating from Tito.

If he fights Jones he'll look like this all the time.

giphy.gif

in liddell's perfect world, he would just get to rematch tito over and over again.

and in tito's, he would endlessly fight shamrock.

I would like to challenge lebron james to a one on one basketball game.

come one, 1v1 me bro

<{cum@me}>

I would like to challenge lebron james to a one on one basketball game.

come one, 1v1 me bro

<{cum@me}>
I would rather play Lebron than Irving in 1-on-1 actually lol Either one would win by quick shut-out. But Kyrie may actually injure your ankles.

25379e9e71fc32ddb75d9aea0c8e330f.gif

Old fighters are like old hookers/strippers. Never know when to quit. Always think they got one last trick in em or worse, have to keep turning tricks to pay the bills and eat. Sad to see Chuck go out like this. He needed that UFC office gig where he slept under his desk all day or "worked from home."

well it's the only chance in hell Tito will ever have against Chuck so I know he'll take that fight. even then I still think Chuck beats him silly.

Old fighters are like old hookers/strippers. Never know when to quit. Always think they got one last trick in em or worse, have to keep turning tricks to pay the bills and eat. Sad to see Chuck go out like this. He needed that UFC office gig where he slept under his desk all day or "worked from home."
At least Chuck still has his teeth.
#mouthguardsbless

Jones would get a clean lights out stiff KO against Chuck.

Am I the only one who would be intrigued by a Chuck vs Hendo matchup? Imagine Hendo unloading an H-Bomb on that chin. Yikes

That would be cool up until the guilt when we see one of those old guys slumped on the mat.

Am I the only one who would be intrigued by a Chuck vs Hendo matchup? Imagine Hendo unloading an H-Bomb on that chin. Yikes
Bro,

Hendo might be old as fuck but he could legit still KO anyone with one shot.

Chuck's chin was none years ago - that fight might result in a death.

Was he diagnosed with a terminal illness or why exactly does he want to die in the ring vs Jones?

Was he diagnosed with a terminal illness or why exactly does he want to die in the ring vs Jones?
I kind of respect his balls and belief - its almost Sherbro like...

That's just the level of delusion you need to be the best I think.

Chuck must want some connections to Jon’s suppliers. I can’t think of any other reason he would want to fight JJ. He would get absolutely murdered.

Back