Media Chuck liddell open workout

I don't want to sound like I am bashing Liddell becasue this guy was a great fighter but how can you get hype with videos like these and even more, how can you even thik that these videos will get people interested. I am pretty sure the only audience will be the biggest fans of Liddell and people watching to see how ridiculous this fight will be and maybe an epic victory speech from Tito.

I don't want to sound like I am bashing Liddell becasue this guy was a great fighter but how can you get hype with videos like these and even more, how can you even thik that these videos will get people interested. I am pretty sure the only audience will be the biggest fans of Liddell and people watching to see how ridiculous this fight will be and maybe an epic victory speech from Tito.

Tito fans are crazy loyal, I see them buying this.

Yeah, the MMA audience today wants to see and buy only events with fast, athletic fighters with high level technique - like Mighty Mouse and Woodley

I'm impressed he held his breath for so long.......

Wait, this wasn't underwater?

0:56 - Chuck still got that look in his eyes
Tito is FOCKED

I still would not want Chuck to kick me in the ribs, but he is looking older than Floyd Mayweather Sr. in there.

Tito talking shit as he walks out was perfect lol

Fight odds should be -5000 Tito +3500 Chuck ...Unless the odds makers have some super inside info the public don't.......

Considering he's 48 years old, he looks good to me.

I'd like to see one of you take one of his body hooks.

He looks garbage. Which is a massive upgrade on previous videos.

Yeah, the MMA audience today wants to see and buy only events with fast, athletic fighters with high level technique - like Mighty Mouse and Woodley
That would make more sense than watching an event with no values and a main event featuring two ex-UFC Fighters and one being in retirement for years... But if I hurt your feelings and you think it's a worthy fight, go on and watch it, you're free to do so.

That would make more sense than watching an event with no values and a main event featuring two ex-UFC Fighters and one being in retirement for years...

Since when "sense" is what makes people buy fights? Are you autist or something?

But if I hurt your feelings and you think it's a worthy fight, go on and watch it, you're free to do so.

I didn't say that. I simply am not disconnected from reality like you and know what people are interested in.
And kudos for playing the idiotic "hurt your feelings" card. Your opinion is irrelevant from now on. You can go now

Back