Media Chuck liddell put out yet another training video UPDATED

I maintain my earlier assessment.

No need to use slow motion effects on his videos.

Chuck trying to create hype by being the first ex ufc champ to die inside the ring.

PPV buys under 1000, Piss boy promotions should just put this card on DAZN

No need to use slow motion effects on his videos.
My thoughts before pressing play:
”Another heavily edited (fast cuts, zoomed in, slow mo etc) video for promo purposes”

After pressing play:
<mma3>

It's a shame he's had to do this for money because he's about to get destroyed, Tito has stayed relatively active the past few years and looked not bad at all, Tito hasn't raised a fist in anger and looks nothing like chuck of old, you can tell he's thinking about every strike he throws like a newbie again and that look in his eye is of sheer confusion.

may watch, not paying Golden boy for this card though at the ridiculous price.

This version of chuck would still finish Tito.

Clever editing and music...doesn't change the fact he's gonna get merked

The ICEMAN is back and he's got that look in his eyes

<HisEye>

chuck-liddell-1.jpg

and that look in his eye is of sheer confusion.

That's a really good point. Everything thing from his striking to his mental processing looks laboured, you can see it in that strange pause and stare he does before and after each strike as you pointed out.

Tito must be watching this snippets and thinking to himself that's it too good to be true.

<{Joewithit}>

Who is more washed up, Chuck or DMX?

No disrespect to Chuck but who is going to pay 50 dollars to see 50 years old man fight a 43 years old man? I know they are trying to make a living but think about consumers. there is probably hundred more ways Chuck could make money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back