Chuck Schumer

*looks at members of congress*

Better luck next year, Chuck.

Decriminalization =/= legalization

Go back to the drawing board, Chuck, you stupid fucking partisan hack piece of shit.

I’m totally ok with this. Divert all resources to battling opioids.

Legalize it, make a shit load of money. Let’s watch the national debt go up in smoke!!!

Go back to the drawing board, Chuck, you stupid fucking partisan hack piece of shit.
Better than nothing, you would probably be happy to leave it schedule 1 rather then give the other "side: a bit of credit.

Better than nothing, you would probably be happy to leave it schedule 1 rather then give the other "side: a bit of credit.
Nah

I just think it does more harm than good by adding an extra step toward legalization and misses the entire point to making it legal. It makes the effort seem disenguous. They probably won't fully legalize for a while because Big Pharma and prison special interests- the two biggest reasons why it needs to be legal.

Yeah, saw this earlier.

I have a strong suspicion this came from Amy. She was like, "Uncle, you wanna know how to be overwhelmingly popular with the kids?"
SOURCE!?!
Added.

Last edited:
Yeah, saw this earlier.

I have a strong suspicion this came from Amy. She was like, "Uncle, you wanna know how to be overwhelmingly popular with the kids?"

Do kids even smoke weed anymore? I thought it was all Tide Pods and cat urine these days.

It's the first step, and as someone who lived in a state that was in a "decriminalized" limbo for two decades, especially the last one, I can affirm that once it comes to fruition you're effectively living in a pseudo-legal state where you're guaranteed to never run dry even for recreational purposes. Everyone always has some weed.

This was not at all the case when I first came out of high school when it was just starting up. I remember people were always stressing trying to find someone who had some ganj. Scrambled phone calls. Shady meetings and propositions with people you didn't want to know in the first place.

I actually remember my older brother and I had to go to court on the same day back in the early 2000's. Him? He'd gotten nailed for possession. Me? I'd gotten cited by a Dudley Dumbshit Cop for not stopping at a stop sign on my bicycle coming home from work in one of the most biker-friendly university cities in northern California at an uncontrolled suburban intersection in the middle of night with zero traffic (I could see headlights for a half mile in every direction).

My fine? $105. His fine? $100.

Yeah, saw this earlier.

Amy Schumer has no clue what the kids like, as evidenced by the last two years of her career.

We have decriminalized up here in Maine, I don't see how you could ask for more. I can grow weed in my backyard next to my tomatoes.

It's the first step, and as someone who lived in a state that was in a "decriminalized" limbo for two decades, especially the last one, I can affirm that once it comes to fruition you're effectively living in a pseudo-legal state where you're guaranteed to never run dry even for recreational purposes. Everyone always has some weed.

This was not at all the case when I first came out of high school when it was just starting up. I remember people were always stressing trying to find someone who had some ganj. Scrambled phone calls. Shady meetings and propositions with people you didn't want to know in the first place.

I actually remember my older brother and I had to go to court on the same day back in the early 2000's. Him? He'd gotten nailed for possession. Me? I'd gotten cited by a Dudley Dumbshit Cop for not stopping at a stop sign on my bicycle coming home from work in one of the most biker-friendly university cities in northern California in the middle of night with zero traffic.

My fine? $105. His fine? $100.
Should have paid a lawyer to fight the fine purely out of spite.

Yeah I realize decriminalization is the way forward. I'm just a bitter asshole about it because I know it's complete bullshit and a waste of time+money to not just outright legalize.

We have decriminalized up here in Maine, I don't see how you could ask for more. I can grow weed in my backyard next to my tomatoes.

Looking at possibly moving to Nevada (Texas is another option) soon. Too warm outside but I'll probably grow it next to my drumset or something.

It's mainly to get past convictions wiped and current prisoners out for weed convictions. Theres also the fact that the feds technically could go around and fuck with any and everyone if they wanted. With an asshole like Jeff Sessions as Attorney General it's a reasonable concern.

Looking at possibly moving to Nevada (Texas is another option) soon. Too warm outside but I'll probably grow it next to my drumset or something.
Didn't know you were a drummer, did I?

What music are you into?

I remember days like that. I had one guy who wasn't a complete weirdo/piece-of-shit, but he went full Pineapple Express thinking we were good friends. Good riddance to those days, I say.

Didn't know you were a drummer, did I?

What music are you into?

Yeah I play drums and guitar. Mostly rock. I like r&b and jazz too but I don't play it so much. My biggest musical influence is probably Queen; an amazingly talented and skilled group of guys.

You play guitar right?

Back